Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What version are you currently on? The update about a week ago took me to 2.4.188. No sign of a further update as yet.

I can't recall what it was prior but it's now 2.4.188 after the update today. I figured as no one else had received an update it was a fix. I recalled that I mentioned to Adam and Hugh a problem with Radio National 576 through Tune-in when I picked up my charger so I tried it just now and it works perfectly for the first time in months. Great service. :smile:

I can't recall what it was prior but it's now 2.4.188 after the update today. I figured as no one else had received an update it was a fix. I recalled that I mentioned to Adam and Hugh a problem with Radio National 576 through Tune-in when I picked up my charger so I tried it just now and it works perfectly for the first time in months. Great service. :smile:

My RN 576 (Sydney) finally started working last week. Then, that night, the .188 firmware downloaded and now RN Sydney is missing from TuneIn. RN Melbourne is still there...

meloccom, where is RN 576 showing up for you in TuneIn? I've looked under Local Radio, ABC etc and I can no longer see it…

My RN 576 (Sydney) finally started working last week. Then, that night, the .188 firmware downloaded and now RN Sydney is missing from TuneIn. RN Melbourne is still there...

meloccom, where is RN 576 showing up for you in TuneIn? I've looked under Local Radio, ABC etc and I can no longer see it…
You are right I could only find the (Melbourne) version when searching TuneIn Radio but I had saved the other one as a favourite and it plays as well and is the same podcast.
Not driving my car today so not sure of the suffix on the favourite version.

Had an interesting thing come up on Tunein - I was listening to Triple J, and a message came up something along the lines of: "sorry to interrupt your windows stream, just letting you know that your streaming method is old and pretty sh*t. So sh*t in fact that Microsoft no longer support it. The good news is that you can still stream Triple J in a variety of ways. We will be shutting down this streaming service on [something] May".

I think this probably has more to do with Tunein than Tesla - but just thought it was a funny message. Would be good if Tunein could update their software!

Had an interesting thing come up on Tunein - I was listening to Triple J, and a message came up something along the lines of: "sorry to interrupt your windows stream, just letting you know that your streaming method is old and pretty sh*t. So sh*t in fact that Microsoft no longer support it. The good news is that you can still stream Triple J in a variety of ways. We will be shutting down this streaming service on [something] May".

I think this probably has more to do with Tunein than Tesla - but just thought it was a funny message. Would be good if Tunein could update their software!

The same thing was happening with Radio National before it was fixed in the last week. See if its still doing it and if so let Tesla Know.

Further Update to the Software.
Let us know when the first ones come through for AUS and what you make of the changes ...

Version 6.2 (v2.4.236)

- May 23, 2015 (2.4.236)- Changes to maps to indicate when a supercharger is in/out of range and additional routing options.
- Blind spot warning has been improved to reduce alerts
- Automatic Emergency Braking has been further improved to reduce the impact of an unavoidable frontal collision
- Traffic-aware Cruise Control is now more responsive at higher speeds.
- May 8, 2015 (2.4.213)
- April 27, 2015 (2.4.188)
- 85D : acceleration setting removed from Driving tab

image.jpg
image.jpg

v6.2 (2.4.238)