Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6.5" Speaker Adapters

zimeon

Dec 21, 2019
Finland
Has anyone found any working speaker adapters to fit 6.5" mid-bass elements to the doors? Pretty much the only thing i've found is the 3d-print model for it (link here).

Are there any spacers that are designed for another car that could possibly fit?

BrianS85

Dec 1, 2018
San Diego, CA
Those spacers on thingiverse only work for some speakers. They were too small in diameter to fit my Hertz CPK 165s. I ended up making some out of the stock speakers by shaving off the lip and epoxying a universal ring on top.
36BB6BA4-5E61-4D8D-8CD9-08B97EAF8AB4.jpeg
518FA6D9-C781-4A93-9B9E-3F370929412C.jpeg

beatle

Aug 31, 2019
Springfield, VA
These guys make adapters for the car:

Search Results

No affiliation. I was actually annoyed at the lack of communication I had with them a few times, but AFAIK they are the only company making custom adapters you can just buy online. Most good audio shops should also be able to fabricate mounts, though they may cost more than those adapters above.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC