Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"6/6 Tasks Complete" - Delivery is imminent!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to say a quick hello!

New to TMC here, but like most, have been lurking for quite a while. Thankful for the massive amount of information that this forum has provided (as well as envy! :)). Have been reading all I can about the Model X and have watched probably hundreds (maybe thousands??) of videos on Youtube. Well, the time has come and we're super excited! Finally made it to the "6/6 Tasks Complete" on my Tesla account ordering page! We don't have a confirmed delivery date just yet, but possibly by this weekend or early next week. Pickup will be at the Bellevue, WA location.
Image 3.jpg

We'll be getting a 'new' (I'm thinking it should technically be called New Inventory since it was a test vehicle with 120 miles) 100D, Deep Blue Metallic, White 7 seater, PUP, EAP, Sonic Carbon...and squeaking in with the unlimited superchaging. I had done a few test drives while on work trips, but my wife had yet to test drive one. So we had to fix that...we headed up last Sunday to the UVillage store up in Seattle and did our test drive. Just so happens that the Model X that we were testing was basically the config we were looking for. At the time, we were still debating on 75D vs. 100D. After discussing it at lunch after the test drive, decided to go back and ask what the process was to purchase the car we test drove. They ended up making a price adjustment of -$3000 for the car not being new. We were ok with that, put the deposit down and continued with the process. So if we end up picking up the X by Sunday (do they do deliveries on Sunday?), it will be a quick 1 week turnaround from the time we did the test drive and started the process to picking up the car. Not bad since I was totally expected to wait the usual 1-2 months. :D

Ok, took slightly longer to get a delivery date, but nothing like waiting months, so can't complain. Confirmed delivery date of 8/31 (this Friday)! So excited!

On a side note, I think the "old" blue color more accurately depicts the blue compared to the new blue that Tesla updated on their configuration page. Maybe it depends on the lighting though...but the new blue seems pretty light/bright.
Tesla Blue.jpg

Ok, took slightly longer to get a delivery date, but nothing like waiting months, so can't complain. Confirmed delivery date of 8/31 (this Friday)! So excited!

On a side note, I think the "old" blue color more accurately depicts the blue compared to the new blue that Tesla updated on their configuration page. Maybe it depends on the lighting though...but the new blue seems pretty light/bright.
View attachment 330084
Congrats @Mr_Robot ! How did your delivery go?

Congrats @Mr_Robot ! How did your delivery go?

Delivery was great...no real issues. The SC was running a bit behind, so when we got there, we had to wait about 30 minutes past our scheduled delivery time, but no big deal. There were a group of people in the waiting area when we arrived and they all left, as a group, to their Model 3 deliveries. Seems like they're batching the Model 3 deliveries.

Glad to finally have the X resting in the garage. Definitely a large vehicle. I was a bit worried about the upper clearance for the FWD, even after doing measurements, but luckily we have a high ceiling in the garage and can fully open both FWDs without issues!

View attachment 330084
The old blue seems to better reflect everything but direct sunlight.

We're stuck at 4/6 trade is stuck and the delivery location has been removed

Congratulations on your purchase! I just took delivery of a Model X 75D in blue last week after a 3-month wait. I'm a fan-boy so I thought I was ready for the wait, but it was painful. It must be sooo nice to go in and just buy the darn car!

And the Model X does seem bigger once you get it home!

@hallcp Congrats to you as well! We were super grateful to have a relatively short wait. It ended up being less than 2 weeks total, but still seemed like months of waiting! ;)

Reactions: Kacey Green
The old blue seems to better reflect everything but direct sunlight.

We're stuck at 4/6 trade is stuck and the delivery location has been removed
Our trade in was stuck for a while too. That step, for us, didn't get completed until almost the end even though we knew it was fine. I think our OA forgot to check it off. And it seems strange that your delivery location was removed. Do you have more than one option for delivery locations near you?