Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6-Months Spotify Premium Trial $1 (New Subscribers)

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
For all us spotify newbies

1-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription + 6-Months Spotify Premium Trial $1 (New Subscribers Only)

Xbox.com has 1-Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription + 6-Months Spotify Premium Trial Code on sale for $1 (New Subscribers Only). Thanks FantasticShape7572
  • Note: It may take up to 10-business days for new members to receive the 6-months Spotify Premium trial code via Xbox Message Center. Open only to users who haven't already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020, codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020. Spotify Premium is $9.99/month after trial.

• Not valid for existing or previous Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, other exclusions apply. Please visit https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer for more details.
  • Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. The purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass memberships.
I'd appreciate a referral or two if this helps ya ;)

Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC

acarney

Jul 9, 2019
Richland, WA
I’ll say that if you’re an ATT customer I noticed a 6 month trial (I believe free, so you save a buck!) on the AT&T Thanks (web site, not app), so that might be a better option for some...

Reactions: larryj and vickh

I am 3LECTRIC

May 3, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Do you have to have an Xbox? Like is this code delivered via on console messaging or something?

I don't have an Xbox and I signed up for the PC Game Pass. I would assume the code will be sent via email. Signed up last night and still waiting for the code. Make sure you cancel the Game Pass before the end of the first month unless you actually want to keep the Game Pass

datoda

Nov 14, 2018
NH
I opted to get the 3-month free trial offer that you could find by simply googling 'spotify premium free trial'. That's really straightforward and costs nothing.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC