Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#6 Signature Roadster for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The person listing the Roadster may not be a forum member and also might not be in the loop as much as we are in regards to the latest finds / incompatibilities. It appears there may be a new / hopeful outlook for the 1.5 Roadsters if you look at the latest posts in the 3.0 Roadster thread. I'm just guessing the guy reposted the ad again after you noted about the issue may have not validated / called Tesla and took your note with a grain of salt.

I thought the same thing when I read the listing but we won't know what's really true or not until Tesla gives us the real word on if they can make the 3.0 battery work on the 1.5 Roadsters. I do have faith in them, although I was stuck hard when I originally heard the disappointing news. But Tesla does manage to pull good things out of their hat now and then.

wiztecy- guess your 'half glass full' approach is good assuming the seller is not really trying to misrepresent his roadster... If it were me I would just not have included the letter and let the potential buyers research on their own. As far as Tesla as a company, I have ALOT of faith as well. I would love to update my own 2.0 battery but still find the cost a little prohibitive. I am hoping the price will come down some and I can upgrade myself...or win the lotto!
hope the weather in Santa Cruz is still good for roadster cruizin!

Rdster 521:smile: