Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6 weeks since MX confirmation - account page still says "scheduled for production in our factory"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! I have a July 20 confirmation date and still waiting for mine to go into production but after reading this thread I will stop complaining as much. My main question now is do we get a notification when the car enters production or do we find out by accessing our Tesla account online?
Ours only changed in the account, first a VIN and then in production

Congrats, @ctn531 ! I've been kind of keeping my eye on yours too, since you were the OP. Glad you are now making visible progress.

As with the others, I got no e-mail from anyone at Tesla, just kept hitting refresh on my Tesla account page each day and took notice of the status line.

Congrats, @ctn531 ! I've been kind of keeping my eye on yours too, since you were the OP. Glad you are now making visible progress.

As with the others, I got no e-mail from anyone at Tesla, just kept hitting refresh on my Tesla account page each day and took notice of the status line.
Thanks K3Man ... I wish you the best for your delivery this weekend. I hope I get through production and delivery as quickly as you.

Reactions: K3Man
Just piling on that the communication from Tesla is terrible. I can’t get an answer to an email to save my life. For a six figure car, I really expect better. A traditional dealer would be in constant contact, for better or worse!

They deal with 100+ emails a day from 100+ different people. They won't have anything else to tell you until your car is ready for delivery.

Reactions: Kacey Green
They deal with 100+ emails a day from 100+ different people. They won't have anything else to tell you until your car is ready for delivery.

Strongly disagree. It's their job to respond to emails. Even if they just replied with "Sorry, no new updates at this time" it would be ten times better than radio silence.

I'm a mid-level manager at a Fortune 100 company and I regularly get 50-100 emails per day coming through my inbox. Of those I have to respond to probably 40-50%. That's on top of 5-6 hours of meetings per day. It's not that hard to respond to emails.

We were almost out the door with our MX when we were checking all the seats and seatbelts. Middle row passenger side seat got stuck and their techs couldnt fix it either.

They are taking care of our payment this month and gave us an Enterprise rental til it’s fixed. Theyre replacing the seat. Frustrating but hoping to get it back soon.

Update: picking up on Friday!!

We were almost out the door with our MX when we were checking all the seats and seatbelts. Middle row passenger side seat got stuck and their techs couldnt fix it either.

They are taking care of our payment this month and gave us an Enterprise rental til it’s fixed. Theyre replacing the seat. Frustrating but hoping to get it back soon.
6 or 7 seat?