I've just placed an order for a 75 RWD after I deciding I don't really need to spend an additional $15K for the 90D. The 249 EPA rated miles is enough for 95% of our daily driving. For the 2-3 trips a year we would possibly take from Phoenix to SoCal or Las Vegas the additional 1 or 2 hours charging time also doesn't seem to warrant the upgrade. Now I'm wondering if I should go further and downgrade to the 60 to save another $8500. After reading quite a bite, it seems the general consensus is that the 60 can be safely charged to 100% since it's the 75kWh battery giving 210 EPA rated miles. If the 75kWh battery should be safely charged to only 90% then we're talking 224 EPA rated miles. That comes out ot a difference of only 14 EPA rated miles for $8500. My consternation is that if I'm going to end up wanting to unlock the 75kWh capacity later, I might as well do it now so that I can roll the cost into the financing at 1.49% instead of paying cash later. Does anyone have an opinion on this? Did you get a 60 only to unlock later for a road trip? Gosh, picking the options for a Model S has been so difficult, I don't think I spent this much time deciding on my house! TIA!