Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

6000 miles added overnight / this morning (5th Jan).

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DaveW

May 21, 2019
Beds, UK
Appreciate there’s a few threads on this asking when it will happen, hoping this title might stop a few more being added!

Took delivery on the 23rd.

Checked my Loot Box in the app today and the 6k miles have been added with an expiry date of Jan 4th 2025.

Even better, it looks like it might have extended my previous supercharger miles that were due to run out in April, will have to see if they are still there post April this year.

To check, open your app, click your profile icon / picture and click Loot Box.

D5A50960-87DC-4397-A275-2CEB98F4C343.jpeg

Appreciate there’s a few threads on this asking when it will happen, hoping this title might stop a few more being added!

Took delivery on the 23rd.

Checked my Loot Box in the app today and the 6k miles have been added with an expiry date of Jan 4th 2025.

Even better, it looks like it might have extended my previous supercharger miles that were due to run out in April, will have to see if they are still there post April this year.

To check, open your app, click your profile icon / picture and click Loot Box.
Mine took about 2 weeks after purchase and they appeared automatically in my Loot Box in the Tesla App. A nice surprise. When I super-charge, the car charging screen says it is costing money but after the charge is complete, I check in my phone app (in Account, Charging, History) and it confirms the supercharger was free.