Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60D and P85 was just canceled (as was green, brown and black roofs)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To this I say, you can paint your car any color you like so long as it is not black.

And everybody knew the black roof was the poor man's pano anyway.

Also, the whole 60 should be dropped, not just the D version of it. Make a 115 instead.

But now you can get the P85D much cheaper as the tech pack and other stuff have become optional. It starts at ~105k instead of ~120k. And now you land at 120 only after adding most luxuries. Can't confirm it but it seems like an average decerase in price for the P85D.

Brown and Green were my least favorite colors, very boring and non appealing, almost a waste of a color for the car. Hopefully they add some more vibrant colors.

But black roof gone though? great, now there will be more white Model S's looking naked if they dont have the pano roof

Brown and Green were my least favorite colors, very boring and non appealing, almost a waste of a color for the car. Hopefully they add some more vibrant colors.

But black roof gone though? great, now there will be more white Model S's looking naked if they dont have the pano roof

Black roof is my least favorite color, very boring and non appealing, almost a waste of effort for a car.
We love our brown M85 ......... a totally slick and vibrant color!!!

Pano roof, however, is the bomb!!

But now you can get the P85D much cheaper as the tech pack and other stuff have become optional. It starts at ~105k instead of ~120k. And now you land at 120 only after adding most luxuries. Can't confirm it but it seems like an average decerase in price for the P85D.

I'm not sure who would order a P85D without the tech package.

- - - Updated - - -

Dropping the 60 would be an insanely dumb move. 60kWh batteries (or similar) are Tesla's future.

Not if you can sell an 85 at the same price, which is what's going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry to see the S60D go. Will you still be able to do full tech package/autopilot on S60 with single motor?

Autopilot and tech package have nothing to do with AWD.

Brown & Green phased out by end of year. Not available on 85D.

I had a green 85D on order but received a call from Tesla today about the color options. Since they're phasing out green and brown this year, 85D models can't be ordered in this color and will need to be changed.