Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60D Order/Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered June 7th, Confirmed the 14th, Vin June 28th (xx123xx), Production Aug 24th, Completed Aug 29th, Began Truck Transit September 1st, Should be in FLORIDA, September 10th, Delivery date the 13th, I hope this helps anyone with their timeline, Its been fun being on here, chatting with Y'all, looking forward to my dream car!

Anyone with Ultra white seats getting delivery soon ? I ordered mine on 7/18, confirmation 7/25..VIN 157XX but my delivery pushed out from Early sept to Sept End..I see people with White seats getting deliveries pushed out.. :(

I have the Ultra White seats - Last I heard (Friday), my Model X is out of production and in Final Inspection. Delivery expected 9/12. I will let you know if I hear about that changing... VIN# 166xx.

Just asked lots of questions of lots of people. We will see how "real" this date is in just a few days. Closing loan tomorrow, funding Thursday or Friday.
Questions or how to get it earlier? My first estimated delivery date was my wedding date. So was trying to get as early as possible. It has since moved up two days to that Thursday before. But my SC is 3 hours away. So every day early would be ideal.

nice congrats on getting the first MX60.

Could u ask about the charging- up to 100%? Also please let us know what ur average range is per charge? we are living vicariously through you. many thanks!

The delivery guys recommended to charge up to 90% for daily needs and suggested to charge 100% only for long trips.
The charge settings on the car allow us to have two limits - one for daily charge and another one for trip.
We can adjust that. But I do not know yet how this setting will automatically detect I am charging for trip or daily use. Need to explore.

The delivery guys recommended to charge up to 90% for daily needs and suggested to charge 100% only for long trips.
The charge settings on the car allow us to have two limits - one for daily charge and another one for trip.
We can adjust that. But I do not know yet how this setting will automatically detect I am charging for trip or daily use. Need to explore.

Do they have an official document to support the 60 charging situation or is it all verbal? Another DS offered 100% daily was ok.