TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

60D with autopilot?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by tomanik, Sep 12, 2015.

1. tomanik

tomanik Member

2. Morristhecat

Morristhecat Member

They didn't make any 60's with dual motors, so it is not a D. But it may well have autopilot hardware.

3. SamT

SamT Member

Interesting, I didn't know they make 60D either, but the agreement shows it is a 60KW with dual motor and auto pilot.

df3e1350-d1a5-4e54-993c-96ec44e48c31.jpg

4. SM18

SM18 Member

There weren't any 60Ds. Much more likely to be an error on the agreement from ordering a 60D before they decided not to produce them and reverted the build to a regular 60. I'd recommend getting a front trunk picture to clarify the matter.

5. agloutney

agloutney Member

Likely he printed the purchase agreement before the 60D got cancelled. Probably ended up with a 60 with autopilot and used the wrong purchase agreement when listing it for sale.

6. whitex

whitex Member

What was the conclusion of this? Just curious. Btw, if you had a VIN number, you could decode whether the car has dual motors from that.