Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

60kwh range charge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really? I swear I've gotten to 190 on a rated std charge. I've only done it once since I got the car, so I can't promise that, but pretty sure that was my number when I did.

I currently get 185 on a full std charge. I have 7,008 mi on odometer. I don't charge fully very often (std or range). I just charge up to what I need for the next day plus some buffer. The slider on v4.5 will be handy for me.

Have firmware version 4.4. Usual rated standard charge is 185-190. Did first range charge using the Supercharger in Milford yesterday. Max range was 210.

IMGA0032.JPG

I'm on v. 4.5, and did a range charge two days ago and it finished charging at 204. I have 7200+ miles on the odo. My standard charge on 4.5 is normally 180-82. Sigh, wish I could have seen the max on my car in the ranges others have reported. I do most of my charging between 30 and 40 Amps at home, but also use Level II Blink at the office a couple days a week. I've also used SCs about 5-6 times and used twin chargers on 70A about a dozen times since Feb.

I have about 4500 miles on my Odo and my numbers are similar to your SFOTurtle. I get about 206 for a range charge and 180-186 for a full standard charge with the slider to the far right of the standard charge choices. When I first got the car the range charge read 208. So I have seen a very slight decrease after 4500 miles. I too have used the Superchargers about 7 times or so. I use the HPWC at home currenbtly still at 60 amps most of the time but sometimes 80 when I need to charge faster.

Cheers.