TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

#641 - Black - Menlo Park, CA

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by TEG, Nov 30, 2012.

1. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

2010 Tesla Roadster with 2,902 miles for sale in Menlo Park | 94040 | $126,000 - financing options | fyiAuto.com
    [​IMG]

2. Joe Roadster

Joe Roadster Member

Thanks so much for this information.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

TEG that link you posted doesn't work for me. It's 404.

Was very curious as to what Roadster would be advertised for such a high price.

4. thefortunes

thefortunes Member

Both (missing link and high price) are because the original post was from 4.5 YEARS ago :)

5. RichardL

RichardL Member

5 years ago it was not so old. I am sure it would be cheaper today

Posted a minute too late!

6. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Yeah, I wish I had saved the picture since the link expired sometime in the interim.

So it was a barely driven 2010 Tesla CPO roadster that someone bought in 2012, didn't drive it much either, and has now given it away to a charity auction...

Note, even with mod privs, I cannot edit old first posts even if I was the thread starter. So the dead link is stuck in this thread forever.

7. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Hah! Hilarious. All I noticed was the post by @Joe Roadster dated today. Completely missed the date of the OP! Thanks.