Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

64mm center caps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just bought a set of non-OEM turbine rims, and the center bore is 64mm vs 57mm for the OEM rims, so the center caps from my old wheels are too small and aren't fitting.

The problem is - I can NOT for the life of me find any Tesla branded center caps in a 64mm size! I've scoured Google and several forums, and I can't find any info at all. I can't understand this because it seems like a rather common size for the center bore/center cap size on aftermarket rims. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can someone please let me know where I can get a hold of 64mm center caps??

Thanks in advance!

It is illegal to use the Tesla logo without Tesla's consent (trademark infringement) and you're shopping a size that isn't standard for Tesla, those two things are working against you. Your best bet is to have something custom made... either by a local shop or online from a place that doesn't care about the legality issue (China) and hope they make it through customs.

Reactions: android04
So I just bought a set of non-OEM turbine rims, and the center bore is 64mm vs 57mm for the OEM rims, so the center caps from my old wheels are too small and aren't fitting.

The problem is - I can NOT for the life of me find any Tesla branded center caps in a 64mm size! I've scoured Google and several forums, and I can't find any info at all. I can't understand this because it seems like a rather common size for the center bore/center cap size on aftermarket rims. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can someone please let me know where I can get a hold of 64mm center caps??

Thanks in advance!
we got hosed from tesla on hubcaps