TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

$69,900

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by TEG, May 16, 2011.

1. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

08 Tesla Roadster

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2008 Tesla Roadster [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$69,900[/FONT]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]
    Only 3900 Miles! Heated Sport Seats, NAVI, Cruise, HomeLink & More! STOCK#90559

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]TEXT [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]90559[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1] to [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]DRIVE (37483)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+4]888-475-0771

[/SIZE][/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Ferrari of Denver[/SIZE][/FONT]

2. user497

user497 Member

Does this mean someone traded in their Tesla for a Ferrari?

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Lowest price ever? Will it stay this low when word is out about no more being made?

4. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

A 2008 with only 3900 miles? I've put over 4000 miles on since early February. Of 2011.

5. benji4

benji4 Roadster 2.5 #0476

I would bet that most Roadster owners who have ordered the Model S will end up keeping both cars at least for sometime while the battery pack is still usable.... so maybe it won't tank all that much for the first 2 tankings you listed. Tough to say about what happens when battery packs start to need replacing though.... if more powerful, lighter packs are offered it could actually turn it into a better car and create additional demand. If a similar pack to the current one is sold either by Tesla or somebody else for $10,000 or so (which I know is not likely), then perhaps people keep their cars also keeping supply down and demand up. Howerver, if a similar pack to the current one is the only option and it's $30,000 or more, then you are probably right --- many owners will pull the plug and swamp the market with cars.