Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7’ Christmas Tree in the Back of a Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
01BFD1CF-1EFB-46FF-B707-F4C208422403.jpeg 992439F5-7263-42C9-BD42-4AA311B72D1D.jpeg

I’m very happy to report that Christmas can continue in our household despite moving to a Model 3! We easily fit a 7’ Nordman Fir in the back through the boot with the rear seats folded down.

PS - Costco still has the best prices on Christmas trees. £34 for a big Nordman Fir. If you have a membership I highly recommend it.

View attachment 482858 View attachment 482859

I’m very happy to report that Christmas can continue in our household despite moving to a Model 3! We easily fit a 7’ Nordman Fir in the back through the boot with the rear seats folded down.

PS - Costco still has the best prices on Christmas trees. £34 for a big Nordman Fir. If you have a membership I highly recommend it.

Considering we manhandled an 8ft tree into our Fiesta last year I would hope you could get a 7ft tree into the M3! (Not that we will be using our M3 to transport a wet, spiky, sap dripping, pine needle dropping tree this year!)

Tis' the season!

You know these cars are supposed to be kept in a garage in a glorious waxed or ceramic coated state, right? ;)

Speaking of the rear bumper, though. Are the dark black-coloured marks just dirt rather than scrapes? Difficult to tell from the picture, I think it makes it look worse than it is.

On my phone it looked like it was horribly scratched, but on my iPad it’s a bit clearer that it’s just dust/mud.

Haha. yes it's just mud/dirt. No marks at all.

Sorry for being slightly off topic here ;)

Ok, maybe things are done differently on the other side of the pond. But how do you put a tree like that in one of these. For such a small tree it has such a huge trunk.

288308.jpg

P.S. I’d never put a sap dripping Xmas tree in any car. Don’t care if it’s wrapped or anything. Stopped getting real trees because of sap and pine needles. Seemed all a bit pointless. Got nice fake one for decades. ;)