Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7.0 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YouTube states that the date of the interview was September 23rd.
I wouldn't count on getting 7.0 by October 23rd, it sounded like a Tesla month to me. ;-)
I think they will release 7.0 on September 29 with the Launch of the Model X to maximise the media hype, then roll 7.0 out progressively to existing Model S.

YouTube states that the date of the interview was September 23rd.
I wouldn't count on getting 7.0 by October 23rd, it sounded like a Tesla month to me. ;-)
I think they will release 7.0 on September 29 with the Launch of the Model X to maximise the media hype, then roll 7.0 out progressively to existing Model S.

Yes meloccom, that was my immediate thought too... A Tesla month. And that of course means anything, as long as it is more than a month. Sort of a "not before" marking with no real indication of the actual time.

Reminds me of what Sir Humphrey Appleby said. "Under consideration" means that they have lost the file and "under active consideration" means that they are trying to find it. And "autopilot" is under active consideration.

Hi Ray,

Apparently mine is in the service centre for predelivery. Can you push it onto a truck for me before you leave.

thanks
Pick a car - any car...

IMG_4377.JPG

They are actually not white - that's the protective stuff.

Seems like 7.0 will come next week for us:

"Owners would get the system through a software update starting on Wednesday evening in North America. Owners in Europe and Asia would get the software update in about a week. People with Model S sedans that were made earlier do not have the required sensors and would not be able to add them retroactively."

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/15/teslas-new-autopilot-system-lets-electric-car-change-lanes-by-itself?CMP=soc_567

Seems like 7.0 will come next week for us:

"Owners would get the system through a software update starting on Wednesday evening in North America. Owners in Europe and Asia would get the software update in about a week. People with Model S sedans that were made earlier do not have the required sensors and would not be able to add them retroactively."

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/15/teslas-new-autopilot-system-lets-electric-car-change-lanes-by-itself?CMP=soc_567

I pick up my car from the delivery centre in Richmond tomorrow... I'll be sure to let you know if I hear anything.