Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7.1 in the UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, Yes first spotted it as a notification on my iphone. You need software update ticked in notifications in the app.

Just completed the install, unfortunately "Summon" isn't included, but Spotify is, together with the rest of the updates.

Shame about "Summon" must be regulatory issues.

image.jpeg

Oooohhh....

Saw the notification at about 15:00, installed by 16:30, all fine. WiFi in my detached garage some way from the router, so I'm impressed. I use HomeLink, so the enhancement will be useful. I think the restriction on AutoSteer is sensible; thank heaven they didn't implement the mooted 45mph limit. Perp parking could be useful given our stupidly small slots, though it might struggle because of the often limited space between rows.

Mine came through overnight so started it off this morning. I did receive an announcement on the app but had to go to the car to start it off. Is that normal or have I not got the hang of the app yet? Looking forward to testing the spotify later!

Mine came through overnight so started it off this morning. I did receive an announcement on the app but had to go to the car to start it off. Is that normal or have I not got the hang of the app yet? Looking forward to testing the spotify later!

Thats normal; it's just a notification on the app. You have to trigger the install from the car.

Hi
OK I got the update notification on the phone. (overnight last night) Jumped in the car this morning and went to start to the update 'immediately', then within the 2iminute countdown cancelled out, as I realised I might not have time just then.
How do I go back to the 'request to update' as it seems prompted by the car and I cant re-find it?
Thanks

Hi
OK I got the update notification on the phone. (overnight last night) Jumped in the car this morning and went to start to the update 'immediately', then within the 2iminute countdown cancelled out, as I realised I might not have time just then.
How do I go back to the 'request to update' as it seems prompted by the car and I cant re-find it?
Thanks

Press the little clock icon top right of the centre screen.