Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 days in and so far so good!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ridersinc

Alien from another planet...
Dec 2, 2016
Los Angeles
Ordered my Model X towards the end of November...picker her up in 12/20. Fortunately the LA service center is less than 10 minutes from my home. Delivery experience was ok as they seemed super busy. All the doors aligned and function well...paint looks great...so far so good. It's insanely quick! Love the multi pattern 6 seat combo!

Attachments

• IMG_1704.JPG
    IMG_1704.JPG
    412.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    578.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 106
I see that you chose the tan interior with the MC Red. I've been thinking of switching to the red but keeping the white interior. Could you tell me why chose the tan interior? Just looks, or anything else?

I liked the tan, the white was too white, and I prefer the light headliner to make it feel more open. I have considered going to white recently, however. But I will likely stay with what I have.

I liked the tan, the white was too white, and I prefer the light headliner to make it feel more open. I have considered going to white recently, however. But I will likely stay with what I have.
Thanks for that. The white headliner was the temptation for me. I prefer it to the black headliner you get with the white seats. But I also prefer the synthetic white seats. I wish Tesla would give more choices. I'll have to figure out which is more important.

Thanks for that. The white headliner was the temptation for me. I prefer it to the black headliner you get with the white seats. But I also prefer the synthetic white seats. I wish Tesla would give more choices. I'll have to figure out which is more important.

Yeah, there used to be more choice and you could mix/match headliners. As I was about to order, they changed things. I've sat in cars with dark headliners and it was too claustrophobic to me compared to the light. It completely changes things. But I guess the white seats and light headliner don't look good together (guessing) so it was eliminated as a choice. But you can get a light headliner and black seats (which was my second choice).

Whenever I think about white, I remember the dark headliner and then say "oh yeah". Also, the tan is pretty light in person. I think I'll be happy. And the way I go through cars, it won't matter for long :p