Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 passenger Model S rental in MD in late Oct?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bro1999

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
This is a bit of an oddball request, but I'm trying to see if I can find a 7 passenger Model S to rent for a week for a MD-NYC trip. Need to transport 6 people at a time, and I can't do that in either of my Volts (2012/2017) unless I shove people in the hatch. :) Plus who wants to roll around in a crappy minivan when it could be a Tesla! :p

I checked out Turo, but nothing with a 7 seat option in my area. If someone could point me in another direction, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Just to clarify - you're looking for a Model S with the 2 additional rear-facing kids seats in the hatch, right?

It's probably not the best solution for a long road trip since it might get stuffy back there and might make your kids motion sick.

I would never put my kids back there for more than an hour at time. Also if you have kids in the hatch, you have very limited storage space (just the frunk, and on the D models, the frunk is tiny)

This is a bit of an oddball request, but I'm trying to see if I can find a 7 passenger Model S to rent for a week for a MD-NYC trip. Need to transport 6 people at a time, and I can't do that in either of my Volts (2012/2017) unless I shove people in the hatch. :) Plus who wants to roll around in a crappy minivan when it could be a Tesla! :p

I checked out Turo, but nothing with a 7 seat option in my area. If someone could point me in another direction, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.
I have one that I might want to rent.