Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding the updated headlights. The dude in this video did a "drive off the lot video" and shows off the new console and makes a brief reference to receiving the new headlights. And, look, I'm not a huge YouTube watcher but I've allowed myself to settle into the warm embrace of other people showing off features of their own Model Y. Do I watch YouTube more than my 12-year old now? Maybe. Do I care? I do not. I deserve it.

At any rate, this guy references the fact that he has the new headlights (around the 4:28 mark) and it's not an MYP. He does a walk around the vehicle and the wheels are 20" and not the 21" on the MYP. Unfortunately, he doesn't linger on the headlights so you don't get a great view.

I can't verify that he's correct but he also mentions that this is his 4th Tesla so I'm assuming that he pays attention to such things.

Reactions: duran505
Regarding the updated headlights. The dude in this video did a "drive off the lot video" and shows off the new console and makes a brief reference to receiving the new headlights. And, look, I'm not a huge YouTube watcher but I've allowed myself to settle into the warm embrace of other people showing off features of their own Model Y. Do I watch YouTube more than my 12-year old now? Maybe. Do I care? I do not. I deserve it.

At any rate, this guy references the fact that he has the new headlights (around the 4:28 mark) and it's not an MYP. He does a walk around the vehicle and the wheels are 20" and not the 21" on the MYP. Unfortunately, he doesn't linger on the headlights so you don't get a great view.

I can't verify that he's correct but he also mentions that this is his 4th Tesla so I'm assuming that he pays attention to such things.

Canuck did NOT get new headlights. He says so in the comments. Salesman said he had new lights but when he got home and compared to his wife’s older one, there was no difference.

Do I watch YouTube more than my 12-year old now? Maybe. Do I care? I do not. I deserve it.

LiKE aNd sUBsCriBe!
Maybe you can leave a comment in the video with an @ mention to the author asking? People love getting direct questions. Maybe you can ask if he has the new headlights maybe maybe he can make a special video about them. 30 min of all headlights, all the time, nothing but headlights, all day, all night too, the only thing, just headlights, to the end, headlights.

Reactions: dyau
Just checked my Tesla account and I’ve got a vin! 136xxx.

LR black on black with 20” inductions. Ordered 2/6 at Devon, PA (near philly).

I haven’t gotten an email to pay off my balance, nor do I see an option to post my balance on the site.. I’ve read instances of people marching to a VIN and later being unmatched. Really hoping that doesn’t happen.

Just checked my Tesla account and I’ve got a vin! 136xxx.

LR black on black with 20” inductions. Ordered 2/6 at Devon, PA (near philly).

I haven’t gotten an email to pay off my balance, nor do I see an option to post my balance on the site.. I’ve read instances of people marching to a VIN and later being unmatched. Really hoping that doesn’t happen.

dang, that’s almost “as advertised” delivery time. Hopefully you aren’t unmatched and hopefully the rest of us aren’t too far behind. Congrats!

LiKE aNd sUBsCriBe!
Maybe you can leave a comment in the video with an @ mention to the author asking? People love getting direct questions. Maybe you can ask if he has the new headlights maybe maybe he can make a special video about them. 30 min of all headlights, all the time, nothing but headlights, all day, all night too, the only thing, just headlights, to the end, headlights.
Sadly, that YTber commented there he was wrong. It was the same as 2020 MY. :(

Just got an email from my SA, they have started the Spokane WA service center to also host deliveries. He wanted to know if I wanted to change my pickup to their (no vin as this time) or leave it were I choose when ordering. Anyone know if this would push out the delivery?

I am in Orlando. I ordered a White/white/LR 4wd/7 seat/19 in/FSD on Jan 10. Still waiting on a VIN. I'm excited about the new center console and like the heated steering wheel (even though I'll probably never use it). Just wish they'd give me a new estimate. My original dates were 1/25-2/15 and now it's just blank. I have all my accessories (floor mats, SSD for Sentry Mode, touchscreen protector, etc). Can't wait to get my car!!!!!

I am in Orlando. I ordered a White/white/LR 4wd/7 seat/19 in/FSD on Jan 10. Still waiting on a VIN. I'm excited about the new center console and like the heated steering wheel (even though I'll probably never use it). Just wish they'd give me a new estimate. My original dates were 1/25-2/15 and now it's just blank. I have all my accessories (floor mats, SSD for Sentry Mode, touchscreen protector, etc). Can't wait to get my car!!!!!

same here regarding accessories! I have the Tesla all weather mats, rugged textile trunk mat, all weather front trunk liner, garage door opener, and center console trays.

you can probably send back the SSD for sentry mode since they include that with the car now!

Reactions: Jemblue7my
How do you like the rugged textile trunk mat?

I haven't taken it out of the box yet but I opened the top to feel the material. first impressions are that it is very thin. I'll get a better feel for sure once I get the car, but I wanted something different than what I have in the 3. i think it'll work great for dog owners as that material will be much more grippy than you would get with the all weather trunk liner.

Reactions: dss33