Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You probably reached your refresh limit for the day! :D

mine wont load either..

my only regret after receiving my VIN today is the amount of time I spent refreshing my order page checking for a vin. probably adds up to hours over the past month.

what is ironic though is that I found out about my VIN via the order page, even though I received an email notifying me at the same time. I was too busy refreshing the order page to even look at my email!

• Funny
Reactions: Axeman
Looks like the, at least, that portion of My Account on their site is falling over. I received an http 503 error before it redirected to the homepage. I trust that some poor sys engineering is scrambling to fix whatever broke. And by scrambling I mean, you know, when it's convenient.

• Funny
Reactions: DmARK
First the car changed to a blue Model 3 and now it's just a shadow! Tesla has almost perfected the James Bond invisibility mode!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 7.27.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 7.27.06 PM.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Funny
Reactions: mcmcn
Got my VIN today at around noon! 138,xxx. Knew because I got an email from them asking for payment; went to check and 5 minutes later sales advisor reached out to tell me they have news for me. Will be picking up tomorrow.

Ordered Dec 2019; delivery to Salt Lake City. Sales advisor doesn't think I have the new headlights (will confirm tomorrow). Will also update about center console.

Got my VIN today at around noon! 138,xxx. Knew because I got an email from them asking for payment; went to check and 5 minutes later sales advisor reached out to tell me they have news for me. Will be picking up tomorrow.

Ordered Dec 2019; delivery to Salt Lake City. Sales advisor doesn't think I have the new headlights (will confirm tomorrow). Will also update about center console.

Congrats!
I’m in SLC as well and am having a devil of a time trying to get any info. My SA stopped replying about a month ago and my profile hasn’t moved.
but you...15 months of waiting... props for sticking it out! Keep us in the loop as to how everything looks tomorrow.

• Informative
Reactions: camthehombre
Congrats!
I’m in SLC as well and am having a devil of a time trying to get any info. My SA stopped replying about a month ago and my profile hasn’t moved.
but you...15 months of waiting... props for sticking it out! Keep us in the loop as to how everything looks tomorrow.
I'm down in Spanish Fork. Weird and cool to see so many locals. Who is your service advisor and what is their email? I haven't been linked up to one yet and I haven't been able to call during business hours with crazy work schedule. Maybe private message me so it isn't too public? Thanks!