Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woah, so they might not be considered safe? Ahhh that sucks. Could mean months. Although, I personally know a few guys in Vancouver who've had their 7 seaters delivered weeks ago. White coloured of course.
Maybe it has to do with BC incentives? 7-Steater under $55k would be eligable for incentives wouldn't it? The LR wouldn't qualify, but the SR might?

"a vehicle with seven seats or greater, where the base model Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is less than $55,000;
  • higher priced versions (trims) of these vehicles, up to a maximum Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $60,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;"

I am in Orlando. I ordered a White/white/LR 4wd/7 seat/19 in/FSD on Jan 10. Still waiting on a VIN. I'm excited about the new center console and like the heated steering wheel (even though I'll probably never use it). Just wish they'd give me a new estimate. My original dates were 1/25-2/15 and now it's just blank. I have all my accessories (floor mats, SSD for Sentry Mode, touchscreen protector, etc). Can't wait to get my car!!!!!

i am in the same boat. Ordered 1/8 in the Orlando area seven seater white/white tow, FSD, LR. Still waiting on a VIN. Maybe they will be on the same truck and we will pick them up the same day. Lol

Reactions: Giraffe950
same here regarding accessories! I have the Tesla all weather mats, rugged textile trunk mat, all weather front trunk liner, garage door opener, and center console trays.

you can probably send back the SSD for sentry mode since they include that with the car now!

I saw that and that it's now located in the glove box which can be locked which is great. I'm gonna try them both and see if I need the extra space and write speed of the SSD. If, not I'll use it on my new Mac mini M1. I wish I hadn't bought the USB hub and HD hidden storage that was for the old center console. I'm gonna see if it will fit under the arm rest area in the center. I'm just glad I didn't buy the matte black center console covers.

Reactions: Jemblue7my
USB hubs for the old center console will not work with the new center console, (the Jeda one or ones w/ fixed USB male sockets anyways) The new center console have double USB-C instead of USB-C + USB-A. I gave my Jeda USB hub to a friend w/ a Model 3 that had the old console.

Looks like the Tesla page has been modified/changed. I just logged in and when I noticed the new format (at the top of the screen it said Prepare For Delivery) I almost did a back flip as I thought it meant I may finally have a vin...
no luck. Still just an order number. Has anyone else noticed the new format?