Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today! Ordered Dec 19. VIN 138,xxx. New console, old headlights but these are the best headlights I've ever had so I think I'll be fine.

A couple of small scratches on delivery that the SA noted and we will get taken care of later. Otherwise- no bad gaps, interior or exterior issues. Everything seems completely functional and clean!

What was your build date?

Placed my order on 3/4, so expecting a lot of waiting (but maybe not, my SA said 1-3 weeks and they double-confirmed again today!). I live in Western PA and ordered: LR MY 7 seater, Pearl White, Black Interior, 19" wheels, tow hitch.
I’m also in western PA, looks like order-to-delivery time for me will be nine weeks, but there’s a good chance you’ll get it by the end of March because of the end of quarter push and the fact that they’ve really ramped up production in the last couple weeks.

Ordered a white/black/gemini/7 seat/tow/autopilot on 3/2 and completed my profile 3/3 for delivery in South Florida
no VIN or estimated delivery yet. Just says "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Fingers crossed I get a delivery date assigned this week

Hi. I’m in central Florida. Almost same build. No VIN yet. When is your estimated delivery? I heard from my SA that they are now estimating less than a week to Florida where it used to be 2 weeks. Congrats!
I have yet to hear anything from Tesla yet about a delivery, but I will keep you posted. Based on previous orders I've seen in the spreadsheet, I expect to take delivery 15-18 days after receiving the VIN. Hopefully your SA is right about the less than a week estimate though!

Ordered a white/black/gemini/7 seat/tow/autopilot on 3/2 and completed my profile 3/3 for delivery in South Florida
no VIN or estimated delivery yet. Just says "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration."

Fingers crossed I get a delivery date assigned this week
Lol people have been waiting 8+ weeks now

• Funny
Reactions: mcmcn
Interesting. My cousin ordered in Louisiana in red/white/induction/7 seat/no fsd/no tow the last week of Feb. and she takes delivery this weekend. I linked her this forum so I'm sure she'll share details
Wow, that’s awesome/ lucky. Especially since I think there are still a few people who ordered in 2019 and 2020 that are are still waiting.
I ordered back in January and still haven’t seen a vin and dont expect to for at least another week.
I wish Tesla would do a better job setting a more realistic delivery expectation at the outset.

Reactions: Jemblue7my and Ntu1
Congrats to all with a VIN! Based on "the spreadsheet", if you live west of the Mississippi you're probably still waiting for a VIN. There is the odd VIN assigned here and there but those are anomalies. I'm still setting my own expectations for a Colorado delivery ~ 2 weeks out. Before the end of the month but not this week. That keeps me sane.

Reactions: Mike-3
Hi. I’m in central Florida. Almost same build. No VIN yet. When is your estimated delivery? I heard from my SA that they are now estimating less than a week to Florida where it used to be 2 weeks. Congrats!
That's news to me, my SA is saying to expect it around the 20th. I ordered January 2020 and received my VIN last Friday. (I'm also in Central Florida.)

Wow, that’s awesome/ lucky. Especially since I think there are still a few people who ordered in 2019 and 2020 that are are still waiting.
I ordered back in January and still haven’t seen a vin and dont expect to for at least another week.
I wish Tesla would do a better job setting a more realistic delivery expectation at the outset.
Well if I go off of what my SA emailed me (I ordered Feb 11, finished paperwork Feb12) my vin probably will not be assigned until sometime after the end of April.
Ordered: 7 Seat MY MSM-White Interior, Tow, 19" Wheels (estimate arrival was 2-4 weeks)

That's news to me, my SA is saying to expect it around the 20th. I ordered January 2020 and received my VIN last Friday. (I'm also in Central Florida.)
The SA stated they added more trucks to get them delivered by end of quarter so they are delivering them quicker. I ordered 1/8/21. Waiting (somewhat) patiently. Lol. Congrats on your VIN. Hope you get your car soon.