Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hadn't thought of the battery. the S I had was an 85 and although the Y is more efficient getting the 82 would be much better. I haven't kept up with this but are there any Y's shipping with 82 right now?
There're reports of the Performance version comes with updated battery and cars made after 2/7 will come with the bigger battery (82kwh, 80 usable).

• Informative
Reactions: bkp_duke
My delivery on Saturday was eventful but ended up great at the end. Got to drive a ~2017 X for the day and have to say I like the Y better. My Y is now at home, no issues, and I got free Tesla all weather mats and 2 diecast cars for the kids for the inconvenience. It's a great car
Sorry if I missed this earlier, but what was the inconvenience that caused you to get a loaner, mats, and the toys?

SA only responded when I bugged her (~once every 2 weeks), and honestly wasn't very helpful. I don't think they really know what's going on either. I just checked the website for VIN.
I'm in an exchange now with mine and was told a couple of lies that could have cost me big. I set her straight on info and am waiting on a response. I feel like I've been ghosted!

How long does it usually take to get initial contact from a SA? I placed an order on 3/9 (first tesla, woo) and completed the profile the next day. No one has contacted me yet via phone or email.

I am just curious because it sounds like some of you have very active SAs.

How long does it usually take to get initial contact from a SA? I placed an order on 3/9 (first tesla, woo) and completed the profile the next day. No one has contacted me yet via phone or email.

From what I've gathered from this thread, it varies. I was lucky to have my SA contact me via email the day after I ordered, but some folks never hear from an SA at all.

An SA contacted me about a week after I placed my order or on 2/1/21. Said that a VIN would be assigned within the next couple of weeks. However, that never happened and here we are today, still waiting but optimistic.

My delivery on Saturday was eventful but ended up great at the end. Got to drive a ~2017 X for the day and have to say I like the Y better. My Y is now at home, no issues, and I got free Tesla all weather mats and 2 diecast cars for the kids for the inconvenience. It's a great car
How do the all weather mats fit in the 7 seater? I asked Tesla support and they said they don’t offer 7-seat mats yet but not sure why the current ones being sold wouldn’t work with the front and second row.