Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an early ev stubborn militant who has hauled tons of stuff in a leaf and sat countless hours at chademos I’d say bah humbug; but I totally get it. Our first Tesla felt like a liberation.
I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to dealing with hours at chademos. I used ABRP and it looked like I could make it to the cottage with the LEAF with two charges on the way there and one or two on the way back. Unfortunately, I don't trust that the chademos will necessarily be working when I need them, and they're pretty thin on the ground, so it's not like I could just drive to another one.

We had a 9 year old Mazda 5 to haul family and luggage, but got rid of it April 1 with the expectation we're getting the Model Y.

Reactions: EchoDelta
Wow so it took almost 3 months to get a VIN? I just finalized my order last week and this scares me.
fastest way is to choose a car from existing inventory, however right now those are scarce. Ordered 2/2 no vin currently, just a estimated delivery of 4/14-4/25. Beginning date keeps changing, however the end delivery date remains the same, so I’m hopeful it shouldn’t be too much longer