Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the following text from either my SA or Tesla itself
Tesla - Update: We are expecting a large number of vehicles to arrive in the coming days. Additionally, if there are any questions you may have please feel free to let us know. Thank you and hope to see you here soon!

Now the profile page isn't responding. Maybe a lot of people just got this message and are DOS-ing the page.

Ordered 3/27- LR White ext / Black int / 19" Wheels / 7 Seat / Hitch / Autopilot

Reactions: will_c
Just got the following text from either my SA or Tesla itself

Now the profile page isn't responding. Maybe a lot of people just got this message and are DOS-ing the page.

Ordered 3/27- LR White ext / Black int / 19" Wheels / 7 Seat / Hitch / Autopilot
@lordgraysith That sounds like great news. And, yes, the profile pages definitely act like a DDOS attack. For what it's worth, I ordered 4/9 and haven't seen that update yet. So, maybe a bit longer to wait. Thank you for the update and hope you have a VIN soon.

Reactions: lordgraysith
Well, dang, I got leapfrogged, didn't I? Congrats, y'all! Did you all enter your insurance info without a VIN? I thought I was supposed to wait until I got a VIN. My SA told me yesterday that my profile wasn't complete, but that was the only thing I think it could be.

Well, dang, I got leapfrogged, didn't I? Congrats, y'all! Did you all enter your insurance info without a VIN? I thought I was supposed to wait until I got a VIN. My SA told me yesterday that my profile wasn't complete, but that was the only thing I think it could be.

Depends on your state. In NC, I had to wait to have a VIN. Got it all setup now. VINs seem to be starting East and heading to the west coast.

do you get an automated email notification or is it the SA/delivery team reaching out?

my webpage just went down.\
do you get an automated email notification or is it the SA/delivery team reaching out?

my webpage just went down.
I got a text...at least I saw that first. I didn't get an email but maybe if I hadn't responded quickly to the text that would have come? Anyway...was pretty painless to go back and forth with the text and set up the pickup time. Also, got a service lined up to put plastic across the front of the car (up to the frame posts) because here in the Denver area I think we must use tiny rocks on the roads for winter driving.

Hi all just joined the Forum. Ordered our MY on 14 May, LR AWD, Blue ext/White int, 20" wheels, no tow, self driving. The wait is killing my wife. No VIN yet, account profile says ETA of 15 June for delivery, we'll see. Getting the wall charger installed this week so we're ready when she does get here.