Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all just joined the Forum. Ordered our MY on 14 May, LR AWD, Blue ext/White int, 20" wheels, no tow, self driving. The wait is killing my wife. No VIN yet, account profile says ETA of 15 June for delivery, we'll see. Getting the wall charger installed this week so we're ready when she does get here.
Good EDD! I am 4/19 order from Pittsburgh and no text, phone call, vin, SA response and estimate Kees creeping out to the end of June 😢

My account was jacked. Got caught in a redirect loop. My SA went silent, so I physically went into the Tesla Store and the guy there hooked me up. He reset something in my account that made it work again. So if you have the same problems as me and you can get into a store, that really can help you. As soon as we did that, they said my car is on the lot and I can have it today or tomorrow.

I now have a message with a button asking me to confirm my order:

Order Update
We are continuing the transition to Tesla Vision, our camera-based Autopilot system. Beginning with deliveries in May 2021, Model 3 and Model Y vehicles built for the North American market will no longer be equipped with radar. Instead, these will be the first Tesla vehicles to rely on camera vision and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot, Full-Self Driving and certain active safety features.

For a short period during this transition, cars with Tesla Vision may be delivered with some features temporarily limited or inactive. In the weeks ahead, we will start restoring these features via a series of over-the-air software updates.

I don't plan on clicking the confirm button until my pricing issue is resolved.

I now have a message with a button asking me to confirm my order:

Order Update
We are continuing the transition to Tesla Vision, our camera-based Autopilot system. Beginning with deliveries in May 2021, Model 3 and Model Y vehicles built for the North American market will no longer be equipped with radar. Instead, these will be the first Tesla vehicles to rely on camera vision and neural net processing to deliver Autopilot, Full-Self Driving and certain active safety features.

For a short period during this transition, cars with Tesla Vision may be delivered with some features temporarily limited or inactive. In the weeks ahead, we will start restoring these features via a series of over-the-air software updates.

I don't plan on clicking the confirm button until my pricing issue is resolved.
What pricing issue do you have?

Cross-posted from delivery time thread: Got VIN this AM (195xxx) for delivery Sat in NJ. 7-seater blue (no other options), ordered back in March and got a VIN in early May (174xxx) but had to put order on hold because I didn't have my current title on hand yet.

Edit: VIN is actually 194xxx