Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S P90+ (see photos) was rebadged by Tesla after getting a battery upgrade because the 85 went out while under warranty.

The rear facing seats fold flat if needed.

Includes transferable, free supercharging for life which also includes exclusion from idle-time fees at superchargers. Also gets more rare over time as cars traded in to Tesla have the option removed (Tesla removes 'free unlimited Supercharging' from its used cars)

Free LTE premium connectivity, which means the car has it's own Cell phone connection that you don't have to pay for, originally it was 3g, but when they upgraded the MCU I was offered to upgrade the connection as well, which I did. During the MCU upgrade, the screen was upgraded to the Gen 3 screen, which doesn't have any of the yellowing or leaking, or bubbling issues of the previous screens.

Battery upgrade was only about 30k miles ago. Total mileage is about 150k, Obv pretty much only the battery mileage matters because of the lack of moving parts and all the stuff that goes wrong on these has already been upgraded or fixed.

Some of the car's other desirable options (I believe it has them all) are:
-Performance Plus (including adjustable air suspension)
-21" Performance Plus Wheels
-All Glass Panoramic Roof
-Black Nappa Leather with Red Piping & Alcantara
-Wood Decor Accents
-Tech Package
-Sound Studio Package
-2 Rear Facing Seats in the third row
-Twin Chargers
-Power lift gate

Will include the Tesla Roof Rack and Thule box as pictured as well as the Chademo adapter ($450) and all other original adapters it came with.

Also including in the sale the winter rims and tires (20" black as pictured) as well as the original 21". Admittedly it is probably ready for new tires, willing to include new ones for the right price.

The other benefit to these older Model S's is you get the exceptionally large front trunk. So the storage capacity is insane.

The 2013 Model S was the MotorTrend all-time car of the year (2013 Tesla Model S Beats Chevy, Toyota, and Cadillac for Ultimate Car of the Year Honors) and I believe this is one best probably, a great collector car since it is a super rare P90+.

Selling for the best offer. Please message me at familymandunn at gmail dot com. Have many more photos if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_1034.jpeg
    IMG_1034.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 401
  • IMG_20190523_165205411_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190523_165205411_HDR.jpg
    744.6 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1070.jpeg
    IMG_1070.jpeg
    941.3 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1054.jpeg
    IMG_1054.jpeg
    660.4 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1052.jpeg
    IMG_1052.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_1051.jpeg
    IMG_1051.jpeg
    416.7 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1048.jpeg
    IMG_1048.jpeg
    891.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1040.jpeg
    IMG_1040.jpeg
    821.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1036.jpeg
    IMG_1036.jpeg
    862.8 KB · Views: 266
Model S P90+ (see photos) was rebadged by Tesla after getting a battery upgrade because the 85 went out while under warranty.

The rear facing seats fold flat if needed.

Includes transferable, free supercharging for life which also includes exclusion from idle-time fees at superchargers. Also gets more rare over time as cars traded in to Tesla have the option removed (Tesla removes 'free unlimited Supercharging' from its used cars)

Free LTE premium connectivity, which means the car has it's own Cell phone connection that you don't have to pay for, originally it was 3g, but when they upgraded the MCU I was offered to upgrade the connection as well, which I did. During the MCU upgrade, the screen was upgraded to the Gen 3 screen, which doesn't have any of the yellowing or leaking, or bubbling issues of the previous screens.

Battery upgrade was only about 30k miles ago. Total mileage is about 150k, Obv pretty much only the battery mileage matters because of the lack of moving parts and all the stuff that goes wrong on these has already been upgraded or fixed.

Some of the car's other desirable options (I believe it has them all) are:
-Performance Plus (including adjustable air suspension)
-21" Performance Plus Wheels
-All Glass Panoramic Roof
-Black Nappa Leather with Red Piping & Alcantara
-Wood Decor Accents
-Tech Package
-Sound Studio Package
-2 Rear Facing Seats in the third row
-Twin Chargers
-Power lift gate

Will include the Tesla Roof Rack and Thule box as pictured as well as the Chademo adapter ($450) and all other original adapters it came with.

Also including in the sale the winter rims and tires (20" black as pictured) as well as the original 21". Admittedly it is probably ready for new tires, willing to include new ones for the right price.

The other benefit to these older Model S's is you get the exceptionally large front trunk. So the storage capacity is insane.

The 2013 Model S was the MotorTrend all-time car of the year (2013 Tesla Model S Beats Chevy, Toyota, and Cadillac for Ultimate Car of the Year Honors) and I believe this is one best probably, a great collector car since it is a super rare P90+.

Selling for the best offer. Please message me at familymandunn at gmail dot com. Have many more photos if needed.
Is this car still available?