Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nah, my post is directed towards people who care about quality. It’s a $60k+ car. But it’s totally up to you if you decide to let the issues slide.

I’ll sell the car for a profit or keep the car. So I’m good either way.
@WhiteWi could have had his Y delivered with a flat tire and missing hood and he would have been blaming the transport driver instead of Tesla. These "True Believers". 😆

Yeah my Order is now $7k less than new orders. So both my existing model 3 and future model y are turning out to be my best performing assets so far this year!
Couple of more price increases (especially on the Model 3) and I'll be able to sell my 21 M3LR for enough to get a Model Y for nothing extra out of pocket.

Wow that’s $15k more than my 7/13 order. At this rate Tesla will never deliver my car :(
At some point this has to become true, no way they deliver a car at a loss. As was pointed out in the thread asking if Tesla has violated the terms of the agreement by skipping over older orders, they can basically just fulfill every other order first and hope someday you have enough to cancel and have done nothing wrong. Just be sure to never give them a reason to cancel for you... i.e. don't reply delay to the text. My sales agreement specifically says I can miss delivery of the first VIN, but after the second they can cancel.

$3k is a big bump, wonder if the goal is to actually stop new orders so they can combine the TX and Fremont models a year from now. The other option is stop accepting orders when they are confident enough the backlog is where they can do that logistically, so when they turn ordering back on there is only one LR model, not two.

Last edited: