Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We ordered on 02/18/2022 and are supposedly taking delivery today! We didn't expect to take delivery so soon..:oops:...:D... are we getting someone's rejected 7 seater?

Here is the build:
  • Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
I am picking a similar rejected order with 421 vin. Whats your vin range.

Been following this forum since ordering MY7 back in Oct-31 2021. And like most of us here, EDD has been pushed at least 7 times. Last was 6/21-7/5 and no VIN even on day 1 of the window. But then things changed so quick with text on 6/22 morning to inform VIN F487 was assigned and checked App to reflect that. Delivery time was then secured on 6/22 afternoon. Car will be on our driveway today between 4-8pm. SA said many car was literally manufactured couple days ago.

Just want to give back to the community, especially for people who ordered last year. Don’t lose hope, things could go very quick and it seems like Tesla is getting very aggressive to fulfill orders. Wish the best for all MY7ers.

OD-10/31
White on white, induction, no tow, no FSD
EDD-6/21-7/5
VIN-6/22
DD-6/24

Are you a time traveler?
I was replying to their EDD wait, not actual wait. November 2021 was my first EDD, not my order date. It just recently (again) pushed to August 2022 before I changed my order. That EDD change = a 10 month delay from my first delivery window. As of a week ago when I changed my order, I am at 11 months past my actual ORDER date.

Original order (MYLR7) to car delivery (MYP) = 11 months.