Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally was able to see a 7 seater in person today. I think I'm going to switch to a 5 seat. The third row will basically be useless to me as my kids are too big for it.

Tried to sit there myself and almost ripped my pants. Ha. Head hit the top and no leg room at all. I'm 5'11''.

So that'll save me 3k. If my kids were smaller maybe.

MYLR7 Status.jpg

I consolidated recent info from this thread into a spreadsheet (because I can't decipher anything useful from the Teslike sheet). Looks like Tesla is almost caught up on April 7-seat orders.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty anxious to find out when mine will arrive (hoping for December).

I consolidated recent info from this thread into a spreadsheet (because I can't decipher anything useful from the Teslike sheet). Looks like Tesla is almost caught up on April 7-seat orders.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty anxious to find out when mine will arrive (hoping for December).
Received my VIN this morning. EDD shifted to 12/11-12/20. Two hours later I received a text to schedule delivery. Delivery scheduled for 12/7!

Got the 1-2 week text.

OD: 3/7
EDD: Dec 2022
I received that text on Nov 10 and my EDD was the latter half of November and when that didn’t go, moved to Dec 1 to Dec 15. Now, the first date just moves on a daily basis - Dec 1, Dec 2, Dec 3, Dec 4, and now Dec 5 with the same Dec 15 date. During the past few weeks I’ve been contacted for trade-in and solar power. Said no to both. My OD was 3/6 for a MY7LR/MSM/Black/20”/tow/No FSD