Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 881697
I consolidated recent info from this thread into a spreadsheet (because I can't decipher anything useful from the Teslike sheet). Looks like Tesla is almost caught up on April 7-seat orders.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty anxious to find out when mine will arrive (hoping for December).
I placed order on 5/21 NY MYLR 7 seats, 19" grey tow hitch , estimate delivery date just more a bit from 12/20-12/31to 12/25-12/31.

Got my MYLR 7 Seat 19" with Tow yesterday. Some minor paint damage done in transit. I accepted delivery and booked a body shop appointment to correct next week. Slowly installing all the accessories. DIY PPF has to wait for paint correction. Very happy overall with the quality and the ride. Nov 7th Freemont build date so presumably the comfort suspension. I changed over to my winter wheels/tires the MY was smart enough to pair the new wheels itself. I didn't think I would enjoy the car as much as I am. We are renting so had a Nema 14-50 installed last week. Car charged flawlessly overnight.
Where you buy your pff?

Talked to an SA today that he’s not confident that our 7 seater order will be here in December. He is seeing Y orders to be delivered 12/21-22. He thinks if we don’t get vin this week, it won’t be this year.
We are tempted to just go with existing inventory that’s 5 seater. Are people hearing the same things?

MYLR7 Status.jpg

Reactions: c3nsored