Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

The AMD Ryzen is much faster though and probably more future-proof, right?

I agree its probably not a 'major' deal. But I do plan to have the car with my wife and kids for a long long time. And i'm not in a hurry to get the vehicle, so I guess it's worth a shot.
I am glad you don't have a white model with white interior otherwise that VIN you refused probably would have gone to me since I am down I35 in Austin!

Reactions: Otter2007

Kairide

Jul 13, 2021
CA
The AMD Ryzen is much faster though and probably more future-proof, right?

I agree its probably not a 'major' deal. But I do plan to have the car with my wife and kids for a long long time. And i'm not in a hurry to get the vehicle, so I guess it's worth a shot.
The Intel Atom in my 2019 Model S works just fine still. Of course I don't sit there with a stop watch and time how long it takes for Netflix or YouTube to load either.

Reactions: BagheeraNY
Latest EDD is still Feb 18 - Mar 18, so in the window once again. But, today someone called and said I should get my vehicle soon and wanted to know if I was interested in checking the value of a trade-in. Maybe something is different after waiting for 198 days 🤔, but he didn't know if that was the case this time, just was interested in getting my VIN. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Guess I will add my name to this list as I am waiting for a 7 seater. Ordered my White\Black LR 7 seater no other options 169 days ago. Too many blown EDD to list, but my latest is Feb 19th (today) - Mar 3rd. I have been told that I have been assigned to a vehicle that is actually in production and barring a factory fire (my own embellishment there sorry) ahem… issue during production, that it should ship out soon with a VIN to appear shortly. That is all…

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Guess I will add my name to this list as I am waiting for a 7 seater. Ordered my White\Black LR 7 seater no other options 169 days ago. Too many blown EDD to list, but my latest is Feb 19th (today) - Mar 3rd. I have been told that I have been assigned to a vehicle that is actually in production and barring a factory fire (my own embellishment there sorry) ahem… issue during production, that it should ship out soon with a VIN to appear shortly. That is all…
Who told you that? Can they look my account up? Other than the guy that wanted my current cars vin like nobody's business, I haven't heard from Tesla since Aug 20th (and yes, I've emailed them and my DC since).

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC