Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moved back to a two window after being stuck in a month long one for a solid day. The EDD dance is like being on a tram that circles Fremont nonstop. You can see Y’s coming out the back and you figure yours is there but you can’t get off the tram. It’s like I said in the November delivery forum. I think the 7 seaters are made once a month by Smurfs for like a 2 hour window lol

Got pushed out again for additional 1 month. entering 8th edd.

It's truly "A watched pot never boils" . Seems like it won't ever reach the end of the tunnel. Not even a light at the end. Haha.

MYLR7 MSM W/B 20" No Tow No FSD
OD 10/4/2021
1st EDD Mar-Apr
2nd EDD June | updated on Nov 7
3rd EDD Dec 18-31 | updated on Dec 17
4th EDD June | updated on Dec 21
5th EDD Mar 21-31 | updated on Jan 1
6th EDD June | updated on Jan 15
7th EDD Apr 26-May24 | updated on Jan 21
8th EDD May 31-June 28 | updated on Feb 20

Damn that sucks…
I’m in SoCal

Maybe we can be in the running for 4680 batteries. Highly unlikely 😂
Right! Here’s to hoping. A few other forums are discussing it may be due to supply chain issues- but when I go to order the exact same model- I get an August Edd. So who knows. Hopefully it’s just some weird programming working out. And things will readjust in a few days.

Reactions: TrooperCA
I placed my order on 1/19/22 and it hasn‘t moved from late June since. I’ve been following this thread and seeing everyones’s dates being pushed back which had me worried. Long story short, I managed to score my exact order on Tesla’s inventory page. I’m having to pay $1000 to have it shipped from NJ to GA, but that beats having to book a flight and then drive 800 miles back. What’s strange is that it’s still in California so I’m not even sure why it showed up on the inventory page. Right now it’s showing a delivery date of 3/6-3/10. 😃

Reactions: TrooperCA