Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Latest EDD is still Feb 18 - Mar 18, so in the window once again. But, today someone called and said I should get my vehicle soon and wanted to know if I was interested in checking the value of a trade-in. Maybe something is different after waiting for 198 days 🤔, but he didn't know if that was the case this time, just was interested in getting my VIN. 🤷‍♂️
The Sunday night update made my EDD "June" so I was back in June Jail this week.

Last night it updated to March 12-31, so another EOQ push attempt it seems. I've run out of room in my signature block 🤪. I'm not available March 27 - 31, so this should be fun if they come through on this EOQ.

2022 MYLR7, msm/blk, 20", tow
OD: Aug 6, EDD: Mar 12-31 || June, Feb 18 - Mar 18, Feb 11-Mar 11, Feb 5-Mar 5, Jan 28 - Feb 25; June; Jan 17-31; Jan 15-Feb 9; Jan 12-Feb 9; Jan 8-Feb 5, Dec 9-31, Dec 3-31, Dec 1-15, Nov 23 - Dec 7, Nov 20-Dec 18, Nov 5-19, Oct 28-Nov 25, Oct 7-27

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
The Sunday night update made my EDD "June" so I was back in June Jail this week.

Last night it updated to March 12-31, so another EOQ push attempt it seems. I've run out of room in my signature block 🤪. I'm not available March 27 - 31, so this should be fun if they come through on this EOQ.

2022 MYLR7, msm/blk, 20", tow
OD: Aug 6, EDD: Mar 12-31 || June, Feb 18 - Mar 18, Feb 11-Mar 11, Feb 5-Mar 5, Jan 28 - Feb 25; June; Jan 17-31; Jan 15-Feb 9; Jan 12-Feb 9; Jan 8-Feb 5, Dec 9-31, Dec 3-31, Dec 1-15, Nov 23 - Dec 7, Nov 20-Dec 18, Nov 5-19, Oct 28-Nov 25, Oct 7-27
Same specs as you without tow. Sunday night went to June/July edd. Still sitting the same- hopefully we have a get outta June jail card laying around here somewhere….(OD mid September)

Reactions: afscotch
We just ordered a second 7-seater. Going to keep my details on here as the one that will be coming in first, but here are the details of our other one:

MYLR7 / blue / black / 19” / no tow / no FSD

OD/PC: 2/26
EDD: August 2022

Reactions: BagheeraNY
We just ordered a second 7-seater. Going to keep my details on here as the one that will be coming in first, but here are the details of our other one:

MYLR7 / blue / black / 19” / no tow / no FSD

OD/PC: 2/26
EDD: August 2022
Be sure to keep an eye on the inventory page. I ordered the exact same car from the Cherry Hill location a few days ago. It’s supposed to be available for me to pickup at my local service center on 3/15.

Be sure to keep an eye on the inventory page. I ordered the exact same car from the Cherry Hill location a few days ago. It’s supposed to be available for me to pickup at my local service center on 3/15.
Ahh so you’re the one who snagged that one! We saw it but didn’t decide to start actively trying to get an inventory car until the next day or two. We’ll definitely be keeping an eye on inventory, for either grey or blue. Not too picky on which one, but if it’s one with our config we might try to get someone to transfer it to our reservation. Not sure the odds of that actually working, because my SA for the black car basically said “no can do”.

Ahh so you’re the one who snagged that one! We saw it but didn’t decide to start actively trying to get an inventory car until the next day or two. We’ll definitely be keeping an eye on inventory, for either grey or blue. Not too picky on which one, but if it’s one with our config we might try to get someone to transfer it to our reservation. Not sure the odds of that actually working, because my SA for the black car basically said “no can do”.
Yeah. They’ve been going so fast that I literally hit purchase 30 seconds after I got the alert from Discord. I had debated on flying up and driving it back to GA, but decided to spend the $1000 for them to ship it here. What was weird is that it was still in CA when I ordered it. I asked if they could redirect it to GA since it wasn’t in transit yet, but they said that wasn’t an option. I‘m still not sure why it hit the inventory page if it hadn‘t even left the factory yet, but I’m not complaining. A three week wait sure beats a 6 month wait. I’m still working on trying to get the to either refund the $250 on my old reservation or even give me a store credit. Haven’t made any progress there yet, but still holding out hope.

Yeah. They’ve been going so fast that I literally hit purchase 30 seconds after I got the alert from Discord. I had debated on flying up and driving it back to GA, but decided to spend the $1000 for them to ship it here. What was weird is that it was still in CA when I ordered it. I asked if they could redirect it to GA since it wasn’t in transit yet, but they said that wasn’t an option. I‘m still not sure why it hit the inventory page if it hadn‘t even left the factory yet, but I’m not complaining. A three week wait sure beats a 6 month wait. I’m still working on trying to get the to either refund the $250 on my old reservation or even give me a store credit. Haven’t made any progress there yet, but still holding out hope.
That’s interesting, I presume someone turned down the VIN before it even shipped, but it’s weird they couldn’t just reroute. Hopefully you do get the $250 refunded!

MYLR7 OD:12/15 EDD- July; EDD - Apr11-May 8; EDD - June 11-July8. Today EDD changed Mar 18th to 31t. Location - Philadelphia. Color - Midnight Silver Metallic Paint. 19inch wheel.
Couple of questions - 1. How accurate is this two-week window? 2. Should I apply for a loan now? 3. Any good banks with a better interest rate? 4. When should I expect the VIN number?

Reactions: Otter2007
I have two friends who recently both recieved seven seaters. One recieved AMD while the other got the Intel. The one that lives in Chicago NF379 Intel and recieved their car Feb 25th. The other lives in Fayetteville, NC NF363 AMD and recieved it Feb 7th.

Reactions: TeaslaTX