Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN today. I knew it was already on my account but I have not received a text, not showing in app and I wanted confirmation. So I called today and lady said she was going to send a text with my VIN and delivery requirements. She also said another text will be sent to me for delivery date once the car is closer to the border. Current EDD March 11-17.
When did you order?

The Sunday night update made my EDD "June" so I was back in June Jail this week.

Last night it updated to March 12-31, so another EOQ push attempt it seems. I've run out of room in my signature block 🤪. I'm not available March 27 - 31, so this should be fun if they come through on this EOQ.

2022 MYLR7, msm/blk, 20", tow
OD: Aug 6, EDD: Mar 12-31 || June, Feb 18 - Mar 18, Feb 11-Mar 11, Feb 5-Mar 5, Jan 28 - Feb 25; June; Jan 17-31; Jan 15-Feb 9; Jan 12-Feb 9; Jan 8-Feb 5, Dec 9-31, Dec 3-31, Dec 1-15, Nov 23 - Dec 7, Nov 20-Dec 18, Nov 5-19, Oct 28-Nov 25, Oct 7-27
Love it. June Jail. Good name for it. I hope mine gets recalibrated again to your delivery window. Still may 10-June 7 since I got bumped. We have virtually same build except for colour.

Reactions: gvijay84
Got my VIN today. I knew it was already on my account but I have not received a text, not showing in app and I wanted confirmation. So I called today and lady said she was going to send a text with my VIN and delivery requirements. She also said another text will be sent to me for delivery date once the car is closer to the border. Current EDD March 11-17.
WTH . My order date is 11/12 and still sitting in may June time frame. Happy for you.

I talked to someone from Tesla today!! Call my DC because I'm a little nervous my EDD is March 12-31 (and maybe it's real this time) and I'm unavailable March 26-31. She was super helpful, and nice, and she said from what she can see, which is always subject, I shouldn't have a conflict (i.e. she predicts next quarter).

Happy but not happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otter2007
ok. first post.

order date: 12/30
orig delivery date: July
new date: March 20-31

just checked today and it is all of a sudden showing March 20-31. started searching Internet to see if this meant cars are rolling out of Austin now? found nothing. Honestly have no idea why my delivery date got pushed way up.

happy but mixed options as i've been consoling myself waiting by telling myself we would get one with the new 4680 battery. not sure what to expect now ?

model Y, 7 seater, blue, white leather, performance tires, FSD if that matters. Northern Virginia order.

Reactions: AbuEGnP23
ok. first post.

just checked today and it is all of a sudden showing March 20-31. started searching Internet to see if this meant cars are rolling out of Austin now? found nothing. Honestly have no idea why my delivery date got pushed way up.

happy but mixed options as i've been consoling myself waiting by telling myself we would get one with the new 4680 battery. not sure what to expect now ?

model Y, 7 seater, blue, white leather, performance tires, FSD if that matters. Northern Virginia order.

Config twins! I think this is the first time I’m seeing someone with my exact same config… which is saying a lot considering the amount of time I spend on the forums.

ok. first post.

Your delivery date got moved up into the end of quarter delivery push.