Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y, LR, Ext white, Black seats, 19", No tow, no FSD, SoCal
OD: 10/24/2021, current EDD: June 3- July 8, closest I have been to any EDD, will see how it goes. Looks like a lot of Oct folks have the same delivery dates, maybe they are producing a batch of 7 seaters for June quarter end?

I ordered 2 weeks before you and I got pushed out yesterday to July/Aug. That was my initial thought was Q2 end, but who knows now. Good luck to us both…

Oct 10, 7 seat order here..... with all this delay and their usual push for west coast delivery at quarter end, I'm beginning to think that we may be in Q3. I truly hope that I'm wrong.

Reactions: Otter2007
I am still holding on to my May27-July1 window. Got a message out of blue asking me if I have a car to trade. I msgd back asking if they have an update for me and I got the standard ‘check your app’ msg. I wouldn’t be surprised if my Edd gets pushed again.
Yeah it’s a standard call asking for trade in, which has nothing to do with actual delivery date

Yeah it’s a standard call asking for trade in, which has nothing to do with actual delivery date
There is a text and a separate call. I agree that the text is probably not an indicator but the guy who called me today (1 week after I got the text) said that the fact that he is is calling me means that I am very close - God only knows if that is true since I think I’ve been pretty close since the last 3 months 🤣

Reactions: Tezla.
There is a text and a separate call. I agree that the text is probably not an indicator but the guy who called me today (1 week after I got the text) said that the fact that he is is calling me means that I am very close - God only knows if that is true since I think I’ve been pretty close since the last 3 months 🤣
I got a call on Feb 19th asking about a trade-in and the guy said the same thing, 'because I'm calling it means you are really close.' 🤥💩

I often wonder how wide spread the displeasure reaches in how poor their basic customer service is, because if most are treated like me (and what I read here) than the repeat business when there is literally any other choice I anticipate will be pretty low which isn't a long term business model.

Reactions: fishy21
I got a call on Feb 19th asking about a trade-in and the guy said the same thing, 'because I'm calling it means you are really close.' 🤥💩

I often wonder how wide spread the displeasure reaches in how poor their basic customer service is, because if most are treated like me (and what I read here) than the repeat business when there is literally any other choice I anticipate will be pretty low which isn't a long term business model.
I think this will eventually get them. New EV’s are around the corner from all manufacturers. It doesn’t seem like Tesla has any plans to improve customer service or expanding their service centers.

How’s the stock doing these days?

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi and usklx