Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully this gets the ball rolling on 7 seaters… Im tempted to drop $2k on the nicer wheels now.. it costs $600 to powder coat the 18” anyways.

I keep reading the 20” vs 19” have no difference in ride quality. Not sure, I always thought there was even though I never actually tested it

Hopefully this gets the ball rolling on 7 seaters… Im tempted to drop $2k on the nicer wheels now.. it costs $600 to powder coat the 18” anyways.

I keep reading the 20” vs 19” have no difference in ride quality. Not sure, I always thought there was even though I never actually tested it
I had the 20"s on my original order cause the wife wanted black (and I like it better too). When they let us make changed without impacting our price or place in line (per my SA), I went back to 19"s and will get a second setup (Tsportline??) for wheels/winter tires and spend less than I would have for the upgrade.

Reactions: Suns
The inconsistency from Tesla reps is deplorable. Would it be too much to ask for them to have a one pager FAQ to dispel all of this misinformation.
Because their order backlog data allows them to maximize profits without any transparency. This is why the dates keep moving around because Tesla can pick and choose the models they want to build.

What is interesting to me is that there are definitely 7 seaters being made, hence "my precious" got his. BUT, not enough parts to make for those of us not paying for FSD?
I did not get mine yet (No VIN either) and I’m tired of updating my signature after all the shifts that have happened 😂 I know a lot of people believe FSD works but it ain't working for me .. have got into a 10 day EDD and now back to a june/july month EDD