Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I struck up a Convo with a guy driving a MYLR7 white / white seats no tow FSD. He took delivery end of Jan 2022 with OD of mid August. It looks beautiful and I have the same config except no FSD. 😂 We live in the same area. WTH
Earlier today I had a long conversation with a guy that has two MY's
After he purchased his, his wife wanted one for herself so they now have two.
After speaking with him and telling him that I rarely use cruise control on my current Infiniti Q70 he asked why did I order FSD for my Tesla?
Good question i thought?
I just cancelled it and saved $10k

Also picking up in Paramus. MYLR7 White/White I ordered mid September, turned down a VIN in December, hold released end of December. EDD keeps on creeping back and now I'm in June jail. The EDD got pushed back after I added a trade-in. Does Tesla penalize those with a trade-in? I'm thinking about removing the trade-in to see if the EDD moves earlier. I have an M3 ordered in Sep in a similar situation. My EDD moved back several weeks after adding a trade-in, then moved earlier after the trade-in was removed.

Nice, congrats!

I have tow, you don't. You have FSD, I don't. I ordered a month before you, so wonder if tow parts are short. Or they prioritize FSD?

EDIT: I assume you got a Fremont VIN?

No tow here, but still waiting on August order.

Others have observed that deliveries to the Eastern US get higher priority in early half of quarters, and the West the latter. May account for some of the sequencing patterns we see here.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Also picking up in Paramus. MYLR7 White/White I ordered mid September, turned down a VIN in December, hold released end of December. EDD keeps on creeping back and now I'm in June jail. The EDD got pushed back after I added a trade-in. Does Tesla penalize those with a trade-in? I'm thinking about removing the trade-in to see if the EDD moves earlier. I have an M3 ordered in Sep in a similar situation. My EDD moved back several weeks after adding a trade-in, then moved earlier after the trade-in was removed.
Have you accepted/rejected the trade in offer? I added trade in after I received text message from tesla around one week before my EDD started on 2/6. I didn't accept/reject the offer from tesla for several days and my EDD pushed back to June. After I accepted the offer, EDD moved earlier to 2/25 - 3/25.

No tow here, but still waiting on August order.

Others have observed that deliveries to the Eastern US get higher priority in early half of quarters, and the West the latter. May account for some of the sequencing patterns we see here.

Yeah... but there is a member that just got VIN'd in Seattle. 🤷‍♂️ I believe it's either a magic 8 ball making the calls or a monkey trained by Homer Simpson. 😂

Have you accepted/rejected the trade in offer? I added trade in after I received text message from tesla around one week before my EDD started on 2/6. I didn't accept/reject the offer from tesla for several days and my EDD pushed back to June. After I accepted the offer, EDD moved earlier to 2/25 - 3/25.
I had an EDD in Jan. I added the trade a few days before. After getting their offer, the EDD kept moving back until it reached June where it is now. I mainly wanted to see what Tesla was offering but will most likely go with another buyer. But I left it on there without accepting or rejecting. I just rejected the offer today so I will wait to see if it affects my EDD.

I had an EDD in Jan. I added the trade a few days before. After getting their offer, the EDD kept moving back until it reached June where it is now. I mainly wanted to see what Tesla was offering but will most likely go with another buyer. But I left it on there without accepting or rejecting. I just rejected the offer today so I will wait to see if it affects my EDD.
Just an update. Yesterday I rejected the trade-in offer. Like magic, my EDD this morning went from June to Feb 24-Mar 21! So the moral of the story may be that a pending trade-in puts you in a holding status? I wasn't in a hurry to get the car so this isn't too bad, but I may have had the car already if I responded to the trade-in sooner.

Just an update. Yesterday I rejected the trade-in offer. Like magic, my EDD this morning went from June to Feb 24-Mar 21! So the moral of the story may be that a pending trade-in puts you in a holding status? I wasn't in a hurry to get the car so this isn't too bad, but I may have had the car already if I responded to the trade-in sooner.
i almost really want to agree with you on that trade in text... i had a small EDD window and i never replied back to the trade in offer and my edds have been all over the place since then.. just recently almost a month later i replied no and now my edds have been cutting it close (see sig) but i feel like if i would of replied when i had gotten that text i might of have had a vin by now 🤷‍♂️

Hey guys, guess I will join the conversation.

Originally ordered on August 27th. Current estimated delivery is February 20 through March 20. It keeps getting pushed back.

My order is a 7 seater long range with smaller wheels, blue, tow hitch, black interior. I'm in Dallas.

Very excited to get the car but man, it keeps getting pushed back :(