Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The AMD Ryzen is much faster though and probably more future-proof, right?

I agree its probably not a 'major' deal. But I do plan to have the car with my wife and kids for a long long time. And i'm not in a hurry to get the vehicle, so I guess it's worth a shot.
I am glad you don't have a white model with white interior otherwise that VIN you refused probably would have gone to me since I am down I35 in Austin!

Reactions: Otter2007
Seeing lots of black 7-seaters with white interiors pop up in inventory. I’d probably be getting mine now if it weren’t for Tesla forcing people off hold 😩

EDD had been 2/21-3/21 before January 26th…

The AMD Ryzen is much faster though and probably more future-proof, right?

I agree its probably not a 'major' deal. But I do plan to have the car with my wife and kids for a long long time. And i'm not in a hurry to get the vehicle, so I guess it's worth a shot.
The Intel Atom in my 2019 Model S works just fine still. Of course I don't sit there with a stop watch and time how long it takes for Netflix or YouTube to load either.

Reactions: BagheeraNY
Latest EDD is still Feb 18 - Mar 18, so in the window once again. But, today someone called and said I should get my vehicle soon and wanted to know if I was interested in checking the value of a trade-in. Maybe something is different after waiting for 198 days 🤔, but he didn't know if that was the case this time, just was interested in getting my VIN. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Guess I will add my name to this list as I am waiting for a 7 seater. Ordered my White\Black LR 7 seater no other options 169 days ago. Too many blown EDD to list, but my latest is Feb 19th (today) - Mar 3rd. I have been told that I have been assigned to a vehicle that is actually in production and barring a factory fire (my own embellishment there sorry) ahem… issue during production, that it should ship out soon with a VIN to appear shortly. That is all…

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Guess I will add my name to this list as I am waiting for a 7 seater. Ordered my White\Black LR 7 seater no other options 169 days ago. Too many blown EDD to list, but my latest is Feb 19th (today) - Mar 3rd. I have been told that I have been assigned to a vehicle that is actually in production and barring a factory fire (my own embellishment there sorry) ahem… issue during production, that it should ship out soon with a VIN to appear shortly. That is all…
Who told you that? Can they look my account up? Other than the guy that wanted my current cars vin like nobody's business, I haven't heard from Tesla since Aug 20th (and yes, I've emailed them and my DC since).