Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 01/27/22
Original EDD of August 22
EDD changes : Aug 22 to "mid June to mid July" to Aug 22 to March 23rd - March 31.
MYLR7 White ext with Black interior, 20inch induction wheels,FSD and Tow.
Been telling myself that new EDD is a glitch because that change is so drastic.
Just received a text from Tesla inquiring about trade in..... What the usual/expected timeframe to delivery after that? Or do I wait for my vin beforehand?

Just received a text from Tesla inquiring about trade in..... What the usual/expected timeframe to delivery after that? Or do I wait for my vin beforehand?
It was 11 days between trade in text and VIN availability for me. I got my VIN on Monday and I could have picked up my car today, but it's scheduled for Saturday.

I got a call asking about a trade-in on Feb 19, I declined. Nothing seems any different from how it was Feb 18th... I'm still sitting in the land of unknown without a VIN.

If you don't want to impact your EDD, recommend completing the trade-in steps (yes or no) ASAP since it seems to have a similar effect as selecting finance over cash.... which is a incompete profile state that causes your EDD to go to "June" jail or "TBD" or get kicked down the road.

Finally have an update on the blue one we ordered 2 weeks ago. Went from “August 2022” to “May 2022”.

The sad/funny part is that our black august order is currently sitting at “June 2022” 😩

Though, we do currently have FSD on the blue February order, so that likely has something to do with it.

Reactions: Otter2007