Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nicee! Nothing yet on my end. Tomorrow I enter my EDD window (Mar 10-31) so let’s see! Although I’m concerned I may have to delay as I’ll be out of town for work for two weeks this month… hopefully they will be flexible to schedule delivery when I’m in town :/

EDD update this morning - now it’s March 17-31. I’ve got the glorious 2 week window! Progress!

We had our trade in text beginning of feb got a call on Feb 17 to follow up. And are still waiting. Edd updated this morning 3/18-3/31. Order mid September with same day profile date.
We’re in the same EDD window. You should be on the same EOQ push.

Generally they send all the cars to east coast and work their way back to the west coast as the end of month approaches.

Reactions: Otter2007
We’re in the same EDD window. You should be on the same EOQ push.

Generally they send all the cars to east coast and work their way back to the west coast as the end of month approaches.
I sure hope so. EOQ west coast push makes sense being norther Nevada (by tahoe). We haven’t had a super helpful SA. When we called about 2 weeks ago one told us we were scheduled for manufacturing for 3/15 based on what they can see in the system on when the computers/systems change configs (or something like that). I had sent an email because our edd had moved all the way back to June into July. 🤢 Hopefully he wasn’t full of *sugar*.

Seven seaters DO exist!! After 205 days, I finally say hello to my little friend. 🤗💃🏻💃🏻

F5BE50E7-EEA1-46D7-A893-CD0E8A381CC5.jpeg

I placed my order on 1/19/22 and it hasn‘t moved from late June since. I’ve been following this thread and seeing everyones’s dates being pushed back which had me worried. Long story short, I managed to score my exact order on Tesla’s inventory page. I’m having to pay $1000 to have it shipped from NJ to GA, but that beats having to book a flight and then drive 800 miles back. What’s strange is that it’s still in California so I’m not even sure why it showed up on the inventory page. Right now it’s showing a delivery date of 3/6-3/10. 😃
Delivery day is tomorrow at 5pm. 🎉

Seven seaters DO exist!! After 205 days, I finally say hello to my little friend. 🤗💃🏻💃🏻

View attachment 779959
That is so awesome! It must be such a relief to close this chapter of waiting, counting, checking and begin a new one with your Tesla. Also MSM is such a great color… I was going back and forth between that and Blue.

That is so awesome! It must be such a relief to close this chapter of waiting, counting, checking and begin a new one with your Tesla. Also MSM is such a great color… I was going back and forth between that and Blue.
Yes! Definitely a relief. MSM has always caught my eye, but it’s even more gorgeous than I remember. There’s a blue sparkle to it and when the sun hits it… it’s so legit. lol

Almost your turn!

Yeah. They’ve been going so fast that I literally hit purchase 30 seconds after I got the alert from Discord. I had debated on flying up and driving it back to GA, but decided to spend the $1000 for them to ship it here. What was weird is that it was still in CA when I ordered it. I asked if they could redirect it to GA since it wasn’t in transit yet, but they said that wasn’t an option. I‘m still not sure why it hit the inventory page if it hadn‘t even left the factory yet, but I’m not complaining. A three week wait sure beats a 6 month wait. I’m still working on trying to get the to either refund the $250 on my old reservation or even give me a store credit. Haven’t made any progress there yet, but still holding out hope.
Were you ever successful on getting the $250 refunded or turned into store credit?

Reactions: Otter2007
Were you ever successful on getting the $250 refunded or turned into store credit?

Not yet. Been turned down twice so far, but I haven‘t given up hope yet. I just picked up the car I got on the inventory page earlier today, but I haven’t canceled my old order yet. Right now it shows delivery between late May - June so I am in no rush. There’s no reason to cancel it yet since I would for sure lose that $250 then.