Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another 7 seater Model Y delivered. I picked it up yesterday at Fremont factory. Everything looked in good. They was some dirt on the 3rd row seats and some scuffs here and there (which were cleaned up with a rag and elbow grease). The hood had a slight raised alignment issue, minimal but I scheduled a service appointment for it. Other wise very happy with the purchase. I'm 5'6" and can fit in the 3rd row comfortably but probably not for more than an hour.

MYLR, 7 seater, Midnight silver, 20" induction wheels, FSD. No tow.

OD 1/3/22. Original EDD August 22.
FSD added 1/9/22
EDD 3/27/22

Another 7 seater Model Y delivered. I picked it up yesterday at Fremont factory. Everything looked in good. They was some dirt on the 3rd row seats and some scuffs here and there (which were cleaned up with a rag and elbow grease). The hood had a slight raised alignment issue, minimal but I scheduled a service appointment for it. Other wise very happy with the purchase. I'm 5'6" and can fit in the 3rd row comfortably but probably not for more than an hour.

MYLR, 7 seater, Midnight silver, 20" induction wheels, FSD. No tow.

OD 1/3/22. Original EDD August 22.
FSD added 1/9/22
EDD 3/27/22
Congrats!

Wow. If you pick up at Fremont factory. Do you need to pay destination fee? lol

Tesla is holding my down payment hostage…I rather just go pick up at the factory. Still waiting for my car…they say it hasn’t reached the delivery center yet
Yes, I was ripped off for paying a delivery fee, eventhough I picked it up at the factory.

Hopefully you get your car soon.

Reactions: TrooperCA
Ordered 9/13/21 and just took delivery today in Carlsbad, CA. No major issues to report, everything looks great! Car has AMD, 15v LiIon battery, and heated wipers. VIN F410xxx.
IMG_8699.jpeg

OD: 10/31/21 (a Halloween gift to myself)
Original EDD: June 2022
Current EDD: April 30 - June 4
Delivery location: Spokane, WA store

Unfortunately I don't have much to offer this thread besides another data point right now, but I'm really hoping this EDD sticks. At one point it was March 17 - April 14, I wish it stayed there.
Apparently Tesla saw this and said that's not happening because my EDD just updated today to June 16 - July 28. If they would like to offer the MYP with the 3rd row that would be great so maybe I can get my car sometime soon...ish.

Reactions: Antonius138
Apparently Tesla saw this and said that's not happening because my EDD just updated today to June 16 - July 28. If they would like to offer the MYP with the 3rd row that would be great so maybe I can get my car sometime soon...ish.
In the same boat. My EDD moved one month later to June-July. It was holding steady May-June time frame for almost a month.

Reactions: Otter2007
MYLR7 White exterior black interior 19" no FSD
OD: 10/31/2021

EDD: May -> Jun-Jul -> Aug-Sep

Texted my SA about the push back in EDD, was told the reports are not accurate, and they have been told the reported timing will be updated in the next 1-2 weeks. Not sure what update to expect, but at least something to watch out.

I suspect they prioritized more expensive orders for EOQ in the past couple of weeks, and probably will make updates on EDDs once the EOQ is done.

Day 208 today and 7 months this Saturday. 23 days till I hit the new EDD window, after being in two-week windows for all of March and then to have them pull the FSD trick for EOQ and getting bumped to Mid-April/Mid-May.
In the same boat. EDD since Sept 21 order has been scheduled for March and flirted with the same 2 week time frames until Tesla decided to maximize their income at our expense. I’m in the Mid April - Mid May timeframe too.

Reactions: Antonius138
In the same boat. EDD since Sept 21 order has been scheduled for March and flirted with the same 2 week time frames until Tesla decided to maximize their income at our expense. I’m in the Mid April - Mid May timeframe too.
My EDD has shifted earlier by 4 weeks (2 weeks in 2 increments) in the past two weeks. Is now mid-April to mid-May. Not sure what's going on although I do have FSD.