Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning got huge push from May 15-May29 to June 4-July2. That’s BS
Hahaha, so I guess you were wrong when you said "I am positive that I will have our MY By end of May".
🤣

I don’t share your sentiment about Tesla. My EDD moved only once so far and I am positive that I will have our MY By end of May. Any business is there to make money first and everything else second. More expensive models were always prioritized and it is not new thing. At least Tesla don’t sell model Y for 95k like scammy Ford dealers trying to for Mach E GT in my area.

Answered in the October thread, but I had texted them asking if they had an update and they replied to that.
What is the number you texted? Seems they have stopped using the one they asked me about a trade-in from. Their text to me was on Feb 23.

Screenshot_20220509-152920_Message+.jpg

UGH!!!! Our EDD got pushed yet again. It last got moved when we were a day INSIDE the EDD period. Now we got moved from May-June to June 7- July 12. NO way are we getting a car this year at this rate. I was going to get a loan and arbitrage the money to invest and make some extra return, but now with interests rates rising, that's not likely. And with a 5 week range, it looks like they're likely to move it yet again. So frustrating.

Everything is ready, just waiting for Carrier to contact me with delivery date. They texted me about the carrier contacting me with a delivery date.
So I decided to call because I’m impatient. Our car is still waiting for a driver, and I’ll be contacted by Mt Kisco when it is picked up (presumably the way you were). He made it sound like the carrier will then call when they’re close to confirm the delivery, so maybe it’s a same-day thing? I’ll be curious to see if you get it today or if they do call to schedule a date.