Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I decided to call because I’m impatient. Our car is still waiting for a driver, and I’ll be contacted by Mt Kisco when it is picked up (presumably the way you were). He made it sound like the carrier will then call when they’re close to confirm the delivery, so maybe it’s a same-day thing? I’ll be curious to see if you get it today or if they do call to schedule a date.
White one has been ready (all paperwork, and payment) since last week, it actually arrived in Kisco on Monday. Blue one just send and e-mailed paperwork today. Havn't heard from the actual carrier yet. Just an automated text from tesla saying they will reach out to me for delivery.

Reactions: RocY
Well yesterday I screwed up royally by forgetting my Charger’s title. My appointment was for 5pm and after turning around to get the title, I wouldn’t have arrived til 6:20 and they closed at 6. But they were able to reschedule for 5pm today and I remembered all my bloody paperwork today.

The delivery experience was great though, it just sucks that home delivery isn’t possible for my address. That would’ve simplified things drastically.

Reactions: Tezla.
SA's just give you the run around when you call. Make up things to get you off the phone. I'm sure it will be over a year before I see this car.

MYLR7 -White Ext / Black & White Int / 20" Wheels / NO FSD / With Tow Package.
Order Date: 08/04/2021
Still No VIN
Im in Southern CA

Latest EDD Just bumped to July 15th. - August 10th

Previous EDD - June 10th - July 15th
Previous EDD - May 20th - June 17th.
Previous EDD for awhile was May 4 - June 1st.
Original EDD- Jan 2022.

SA's just give you the run around when you call. Make up things to get you off the phone. I'm sure it will be over a year before I see this car.

MYLR7 -White Ext / Black & White Int / 20" Wheels / NO FSD / With Tow Package.
Order Date: 08/04/2021
Still No VIN
Im in Southern CA

Latest EDD Just bumped to July 15th. - August 10th

Previous EDD - June 10th - July 15th
Previous EDD - May 20th - June 17th.
Previous EDD for awhile was May 4 - June 1st.
Original EDD- Jan 2022.
I had the same exact config and just got mine. Hopefully you make it in to the end of quarter rush. When was your profile completed? Also do you have any trades and do you have payment set to cash?

Reactions: RocY