Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After sitting in June/July EDD for the past 2 months, I just got pushed out to July/Aug Sunday morning. If I get the car in Aug, it would be 10 month wait.

Not in a rush to get a car, but I also don’t like to be dragged like this. Really wish there were other 7 seater EV’s out there. Plus the price from Oct 2021 helps.

OD: Oct 6, 2021.
Right?!?!?! If there were other 7 seater EVs; I would have at least had options. It’s really the only reason to wait…

Iv been watching this forum and Reddit and haven’t really seen anyone in the last few weeks get VINs for a 7 seater. At least not in a wave like we’re used to seeing. I expect that to change in the next week or two
Oh you are right! Never in waves…just a few dropped here and there. It is hard to tell who is also here and Reddit so there might be duplicates for sure, then throw in the discord channel and it is a mess (I saw a couple there).

I am curious what the production line is like for our 7 seaters.

Model Y, LR, Ext white, Black seats, 19", No tow, no FSD, SoCal
OD: 10/24/2021, current EDD: June 3- July 8, closest I have been to any EDD, will see how it goes. Looks like a lot of Oct folks have the same delivery dates, maybe they are producing a batch of 7 seaters for June quarter end?

I ordered 2 weeks before you and I got pushed out yesterday to July/Aug. That was my initial thought was Q2 end, but who knows now. Good luck to us both…

Reactions: Otter2007