Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe if they didn’t piss off customers by prioritizing profits ;)

Touché. It’s their sketchy business model that makes even trade at that ridiculous amount.

I know I've showed my frustration the last couple weeks, but I'm fine with them making money... they have to! The primary source of my maddening frustration comes from the lack of transparency and reliance on the word of mouth fan Boi network to hype speculation instead of just being straight forward about things, which is ironic since one of the things they are touted for is their here's-the-price direct to consumer model (that lacks a strategic comm or PR plan).

OD: 6 Aug 21, EDD June 11-25 (no recent change).

I know I've showed my frustration the last couple weeks, but I'm fine with them making money... they have to! The primary source of my maddening frustration comes from the lack of transparency and reliance on the word of mouth fan Boi network to hype speculation instead of just being straight forward about things, which is ironic since one of the things they are touted for is their here's-the-price direct to consumer model (that lacks a strategic comm or PR plan).

OD: 6 Aug 21, EDD June 11-25 (no recent change).
I’m ok with them making money as well…. But are they worth $700b?

That’s like all the car companies in the world combined!

Dude has never been a fan of customer service. He got rid of his PR team, and even tried to disband his customer service team. He’s a douche….

Reactions: SpriteM3
Central Coast California. OD 9/6/21 MYLR 7-seat, red/black, no other upgrades.

After pushing back yet again I am now showing June 6 - July 4. I texted my local SA and asked them if they had any more information. Their response seemed pretty generic.

“We have been seeing the End of June to early July for about a month. We are working hard to get cars delivered as fast as we can. We are not sure why they are moving delivery timing back, and most of the delays are around part issues.”

Reactions: bluewhite79
Does the report calculate for you their profit and margins? Any way you could removed the FSD contributions and rerun it for profit and margins? With a recession coming, (and news this morning Musk plans to cut 10% of their workforcel, I suspect the FSD taken rate could crash... and wondering what that'll mean for the company.
He just tweeted that headcount will go up the next 12 months.

Someone hire him a PR team!

It looks like a lot of 7-seaters are seeing a 2-week window. Maybe they are thinking of taking advantage of the extra 3K per car before this quarter ends. I'm not hoping for anything since my previous 2-week window has come and gone.