Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Umm guys. I'm shook lol. My Delivery dates went from May 2022 (after adding FSD) to Sep to Jan 2023, to Dec to Mar 2023 yesterday, and today I suddenly got an email asking for final payment before delivery. Checked my delivery date and it's June 22 - June 26. This came out of no where and completely unexpected. My OD is March 12, 2022. No VIN yet.

Here's my spec out - MY7S, MSM, White Interior, 20" Induction Wheels, No Tow, FSD

Anyone else go through this? Also should i believe Tesla lol? That 1 week EDD seems promising.
Congrats on getting your car.

Are we still gonna argue that FSD does not speed up delivery?

If it’s way too expensive for you don’t buy one. Very simple
Oh - I agree - if the finances don't make sense when the time comes, worst case I'm out the deposit. This was a $250 gamble for me. I very likely won't take delivery on this car, but with the way prices were increasing, I decided to put down a deposit to lock in the price - granted well after you and many others locked in a much lower price. The gamble was that Model 3 prices would continue to increase - to the point that I could sell my 21' Model 3 and cover 90-95% of the cost of the Y - I may do it. I'm seeing a number of Model 3 LR's sell at and over 60k at the moment, and mine is very close to being paid off (may very well be by the time delivery time comes).

Umm guys. I'm shook lol. My Delivery dates went from May 2022 (after adding FSD) to Sep to Jan 2023, to Dec to Mar 2023 yesterday, and today I suddenly got an email asking for final payment before delivery. Checked my delivery date and it's June 22 - June 26. This came out of no where and completely unexpected. My OD is March 12, 2022. No VIN yet.

Here's my spec out - MY7S, MSM, White Interior, 20" Induction Wheels, No Tow, FSD

Anyone else go through this? Also should i believe Tesla lol? That 1 week EDD seems promising.
Congrats (maybe?)!

Check the page's source code for a VIN. If you don't know how, use the search function as there are several threads about it.

Good news over here

OD 11/2 MYLR7 Gemini White/black interior, no tow, no fsd

I was had an EDD of May 30-June 27, then was backed up to July 11-August 14. Today I was moved up to June 20-July 2. I'm going to be out of town from June 20-June 29, so we're pretty nervous over here. Nevertheless, that's a great move today. I hope everyone else is seeing positive movement in their EDD dates.

Reactions: gh0001 and tacosor
Good news over here

I was had an EDD of May 30-June 27, then was backed up to July 11-August 14. Today I was moved up to June 20-July 2. I'm going to be out of town from June 20-June 29, so we're pretty nervous over here. Nevertheless, that's a great move today. I hope everyone else is seeing positive movement in their EDD dates.
You started this message with "Good news....." and I thought you received your VIN, but I get it; positive movement is also a piece of good news.

Good news over here

A 9-day window?