Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just got a VIN. March order date with FSD, tow, blue, more expensive wheels. In California. Delivery expected between Jun 22-Jul 2. Possible reject or cancel but interesting as it’s a less common order.
Literally my build.

Anyone need anymore proof that FSD is a guarantee of quick delivery?

I ordered the exact build 5 fu*king months ahead and it doesn’t count for sh*t. What a FU*Ked company.

Last edited:
Hmm

what’s your configuration? And congrats!
white ext/black int 19" wheels No tow and started without FSD. Added that 28 May and my 'window' came back to the left but really this week was when I went to a two week window, Wednesday was my 10 day window till today. Kinda surprised even a white exterior got pushed forward. The power of the FSD.

white ext/black int 19" wheels No tow and started without FSD. Added that 28 May and my 'window' came back to the left but really this week was when I went to a two week window, Wednesday was my 10 day window till today. Kinda surprised even a white exterior got pushed forward. The power of the FSD.
Nice that’s my exact configuration too so I’m hoping they’re making a bunch more right now lol

Edit: what’s your location? East coast? West coast?

Sorry for cross posting...

Well, well, well..... let me start with good news. VIN received. Yes, it did happen.

Now the details.

These days my routines were to check the app and online source for VIN multiple times a day. Last I checked today was around 3:15 PM EST, and of course, there was nothing.

I was driving at around 4:15 PM EST and received a text message. I peeked on my watch, and wallah, it basically said that VIN is assigned. The other day I was asking all of you what you felt when you received this text, so let me tell you how I felt. I found myself smiling for the rest of the drive, but not really over-the-top excitement. Maybe because I was driving or maybe because I have waited for a long time, or maybe because I know things can still go south.

Also, I quickly realized that I didn't know what to do next. In terms of insurance, etc. I'm trying to figure it out and it seems that I can upload my existing insurance in OH.

I also checked with the local store and they told me that car is still in Fremont and expected to arrive around the 24th and will take 2-3 days to get it ready for delivery. Time will tell.

In another week or so, I'll attempt to remove FSD and will see how it goes.

Overall, exactly 8 months after I placed the order, I received VIN. Knowing many of you are still waiting, I can safely say that FSD (added on May 31st) did the job.

Updating everything here since signature can't handle that many characters

MYLR7, OD 10/10/21, PC complete 10/12/21, MSM/Blk (white til 3/25/22), No Tow, Added FSD (5/29/22): Original EDD April; 3/3-3/31; June; 4/4-5/2; June; 3/10-4/7; June; 5/17-6/14; 4/21-5/19; 6/15-7/13; June; 6/7-7/5; June; 6/7-7/5; 5/10-6/14; 5/15-5/29; 6/14-7/19; 6/16-7/14; 7/9-8/13; 6/22-7/6; 6-21-7/5; VIN 465XXX received 6/10/21 at 4:15 PM EST via text; Delivery expected between June 24-28.

Last edited:
Congrats! It's definitely a great feeling... just way too much frustration to get to this point.

Keep us posted. I'm really curious if removing FSD will mess up your delivery.

At this point, I'm just going to wait it out with no FSD.
I hear you. I'm going to give it a try once it is closer to delivery point. Rest assured, you all will know how it goes.